Old February 21st 18, 03:34 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
NFN Smith[_2_]

Default Car features and other gadgets: was: my fixie doesn't needimprovement

John B. wrote:
Can you still walk into a car dealer and buy a car with a manual
transmission? Here I was told that an auto transmission would have to
be special ordered.

I have a neighbor who had one of the Volkswagen diesels that were
recalled. He told me that he had to special order that one to get a
stick shift, and he wasn't happy when he had to surrender the car. He
just got another Volkswagen, but I get the impression that that there
weren't any options for sticks.

Smith