Old January 1st 08, 12:53 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Edward Dolan

Default DooDah Parade in Pasadena CA - 1/20/08

"32GO" wrote in message
[...]
Please click the links below, as I suggest.
The TROLL, of course, may launch a loud protest,
Inept and anguished, nursing some old grudge,
As random neurons sputter in the sludge
That fills its skull (where most folks have a brain),
To - YET AGAIN! - repeat, mistype, complain:
'I'm stupid; I'm afraid of my PC.
Don't ever post a link; that frightens me!'

[...]

Wayne Leggett (32GO) is well known on this group for being the poet of ****,
**** and ****. You go to his web site at your peril. You will most likely
get a virus for your trouble. At the very least, you will be able to access
his profound knowledge of the world of ****, **** and ****.

Rather than do a bike ride with this scurrilous scofflaw from Ventura may I
recommend a trip to Hell instead. The denizens there will be far more fun
and will only poke you with pitchforks, not smother you with ****, **** and
****.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota