Old August 31st 16, 05:20 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Bod[_5_]

Default Moment motorist driving a convertible is caught on camera confronting a cyclist and repeatedly calling him a ‘f***** idiot’

On 31/08/2016 16:59, Aubrey Straw wrote:
Bod wrote:

The driver who was originally questioned by police for dangerous driving
and antisocial behaviour was let off with a caution.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...g-f-idiot.html

Here's the whole video from YouTube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRcrVm6FGyE

I don't think either cyclist or driver come out of the incident too well.

I reckon the driver was at fault to start with, then the cyclist aggravated
the situation by not slowing down and making a meal of the situation. That
caused the driver to really lose it and he drove quite recklessly to
remonstrate with the cyclist who chose to use his D-lock to ward off the
driver.

Overall, I think the driver's was initially at fault and had no cause to
drive as recklessly as he did after that even allowing for any provocation
he might have felt from the cyclist's less than perfect behaviour.

Indeed.