Old December 30th 08, 12:00 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
MagillaGorilla[_2_]

Default Why heckling Page is Fair Game

Bill C wrote:

On Dec 29, 6:10İpm, Amit Ghosh wrote:

dumbass,

i am sick of these "emotional" tough guys like phil moore and kunich
who want to beat up people who insult them on the internet.

these are the same types of guys that get into shoving matches at
bars, stalk ex-girlfriends and eventually put a barrel of a shotgun in
their mouth.

A race, like any other sanctioned sporting event is controlled by the
organizing body, it's not a public area. It's a private event where
the public is allowed access. With that come certain standards of
behavior, especially where they could damage the product, as this
asshole did.
Bill C

You are so stupid.

Do you think Dave Chauner can prevent a single fan from attending his race
in Philly? (Hint: the answer is NO.)

Do you think the organizers of cross nationals had a right to kick anyone
out of the park just because they didn't cheer the 'correct' way - whatever
the **** that means? (Hint: the answer is NO.)

You talk about "certain standards of behavior" (what the **** does that
mean?) and "damaging the product" (what the **** does that mean?).

Who enforces these ambiguous eviction rules?

If a promoter asked me to leave a public park, I would tell him to go ****
himself and tell him to stop harassing me or I'd file a harassment
complaint against him. Do you know what would happen to me if I did that?
Nothing. What do you think would happen - he would go get a cop and tell
the cop to kick me out? For what? Because he doesn't like my hairstyle,
my T-shirt?

The cop would say I have a right to be in public park.

You are major taylor retarded.

Magilla