Old April 5th 07, 04:34 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Harng Goh

Default Australian cycling clothing design/manufacturers

roshea wrote:
Bean Long Wrote:
Can anyone recommend a designer/manufacturer who can make team uniforms?I have no personal experience with any of these, but:

Cannibal
http://www.cannibal.com.au/team.html

Rowbust
http://www.rowbust.com/

Netti
http://www.netti.com.au/teamwear/teamwear.htm
http://www.netti.com.au/custteam/custcont.html

Scody
http://www.scody.com.au/custom/index.htm
http://pelotongear.com/custom.php

Body Torque
http://www.bodytorque.com.au/index.p...ion=customgear

Santini @ Bikesportz
http://www.bikesportz.com.au/product...emi/intro.html

Ventou
http://www.ventou.com.au/pages2/cycling.html

Uno
http://www.unoclothing.com/
http://www.cyclingsports.com.au/Club_Corp_Printing.htm

Gomo
http://www.gomosportswear.com.au/?p_id=909&cat=909

Giramondo
http://www.giramondo.com.au/

Bluefrog
http://www.bluefrog.net.au/cycling.htm

Rider Sportswear
http://www.ridersportswear.com.au/sp...ar_cycling.php

2XU
http://www.2xu.com.au

--
roshea

The peeps over at BV forums just got together a order of 40-odd sets
of Santini bib knicks through Bikesportz. Read about it he
http://www.bv.com.au/forums/viewtopic.php?t=3869

With the "custom" design they managed to get the bib knicks for $125
each, versus retail price of $200 for the plain version. It took over
a month for a design to be agreed on and for Bikesports/Santini to
confirm. Still waiting to see the product though. Lead time is about 2
months!

I remember seeing a website for a local place that would do small run
cycling uniforms using dye-sublimation printing for a reasonable
price. Will see if if my google-fu is good enough to find it again.