Old October 22nd 15, 03:31 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Bod[_5_]

Default " I don’t care what you do, I will keep doing things like that."

On 22/10/2015 15:19, Tarcap wrote:

"TMS320" wrote in message ...

A good thing this person wasn't in charge of a car.

Yes, you're right. He had a medical condition, apparently, which meant
he "wasn't right".
So quite rightly he was reduced to riding a bike, like a lot of the
other half-wits and imbeciles who also ride bikes.

Yup, you only have to realise that the thickest, stupidest person that
was ever reduced to riding a bicycle, namely Albert Einstein.
I mean halfwits don't come any thicker than that.