Old November 13th 18, 09:36 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

Default Probably not news to us in this group.

On 11/13/18 5:59 AM, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
You are what you are, you are a cyclist - low life poverty scum.

Thanks greatly for that excellent compliment, coming from YOU
Especially as it has come from YOU.
Now please vomit in my direction the further excellent honour of smarmy
lagerlout git, bloody woofter sod, pillock, and grotty wanking oik
artless base-court apple-john.

After all I ride a bicycle, a very convenient delightful economical
viable means of transport, and we all know what YOU think of
bicyclists.are the ****witted pits of humanity.

It really is a very great compliment to be called low life poverty scum
by YOU.
Especially by YOU.
And I have no ****ing interest in looking good in YOUR eyes.
After all I ride a bicycle.
And we all know what YOU think of bicyclists. You think they are the
****witted pits of humanity.
And because it is YOU who think that, that is an extremely great
compliment.
We must be doing something right.