Old September 3rd 08, 05:09 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
landotter

Default So we were drooling over the 09 Kona catalog as I stopped by theLBS for coffee

On Sep 2, 10:27*pm, pm wrote:
On Sep 2, 8:01*pm, landotter wrote:

On Sep 2, 9:54*pm, Chalo wrote:

landotter wrote:

[something about road bikes]

It's a really fun catalog this year, have a browse, much better color
palate than last year, which was too tropical. ;-)

I noticed that there's no Ute this year. *It was a nice-looking cargo
bike at a very appealing price. *Maybe next time they go out on that
kind of limb, they'll have the sense to make it in more than one
size!

http://www.konaworld.com/09_ute_en.cfm

Still one size, but a nicer bag.

And a fun little movie:

http://www.konaworld.com/09_dewfiles_ep1.htm

Two sizes, 18" and 20". Both larger than last year's 17", oddly
enough.

That's what I get for looking at the header image instead of the
actual *specsheet*. Cool! The 17" was way too small for me as well.

Is it just the one bag instead of two?

Just the one, But then you can hang as many supplemental regular
panniers as needed on the other side. Smart. The first generation
panniers looked very lame.