Old November 25th 18, 04:34 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling

Default What is the hand signal for 'I am going to make a U turn' ?

On Sunday, November 25, 2018 at 1:44:54 PM UTC, Simon Jester wrote:

So you agree that everyone should take a bicycle training course before they can apply for a driving licence and should have to renew their cycle training every 3 years.

I have passed TWO cycling proficiency tests and yet passed my motorcycle test in 1977 with NO training at all. Same with my car test which I took in my dad's car, also with NO training. Lots of us did in the 1970's as we could not afford lessons with a school.