Old December 13th 19, 10:08 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Jester

Default Cycle to the polling booth for free with Beryl

On Friday, December 13, 2019 at 2:08:41 PM UTC, JNugent wrote:
On 12/12/2019 21:06, Simon Jester wrote:
On Wednesday, December 11, 2019 at 11:28:11 PM UTC, JNugent wrote:
On 11/12/2019 20:46, TMS320 wrote:

On 11/12/2019 19:32, Simon Jester wrote:

Surely no one with an IQ greater than a spark plug will actually vote
for any of the idiots.

Well, the polling stations are being prepared with powerful air fresheners.

Are they really expecting that many cyclists?

No, it is because The General Public are allowed to vote.
Since we live in a one party police state it doesn't really matter anyway.

Our goal is to see how long we can go without knowing the results. 10 days is our record.

Really?

Yes.

I remember a TV programme about that: "The Likely lads".

Your point?