Old October 12th 18, 03:49 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
JBeattie

Default "torque wrench" pump/compressor

On Thursday, October 11, 2018 at 4:06:50 PM UTC-7, Frank Krygowski wrote:
On 10/11/2018 6:10 PM, Andre Jute wrote:
On Thursday, October 11, 2018 at 5:45:23 PM UTC+1, Sir Ridesalot wrote:
On Thursday, October 11, 2018 at 10:55:07 AM UTC-4, Emanuel Berg wrote:
AMuzi wrote:

Just out of curiosity, is there a "torque
wrench" pump or compressor? I.e., you would
screw on the presta valve, set the gizmo to
e.g. 35psi, engage it, and instead of
watching the indicator, automagically at the
right level it would stop?

WTF? Did I miss your joke?

You don't have to be condescending. Instead be
happy you have so advanced technology at your
business! OK, so it is called an air regulator.

Don't forget to answer my still-unanswered
question on "65 PSI". Unless of course you only
want to answer my "joke" questions?

--
underground experts united
http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573

You need to understand that a lot of your "questions" sound suspiciously like trolling. Why not get a GOOD book on bicycle repair and learn the proper basic terminology and repair methods? Plus, with a good book you'd have the information at hand and not have to wait for replies from here.

BTW, as Frank stated, using a HIGH volume gas station air hose to fill a road-bicycle tire that has a comparatively very low volume will almost guarantee you'll blow your bicycle tire unless you're very quick at attaching and disengaging the hose.

Cheers

Don't be such a pompous dickhead, Ridealot.

Right! That's Andre's job!

;-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcYppAs6ZdI

-- Jay Beattie.