Old September 3rd 09, 11:47 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.tech
Edward Dolan

Default Keith T makes fun of Jesus Christ! Is he a Muslim?

"Luddite Wacko" wrote in message
In article ,
"Edward Dolan" wrote:

[...]
}The both of you are going to burn in everlasting hellfire for your
}disrespect to Our Savior. We shall see who gets the last laugh!
}
}Saint Edward the Great has informed the Spanish Inquisition of your
}heresies. You will be hearing from them shortly.
}
Well, I did not expect THAT

When you are as Great and Holy as I am, there are certain responsibilities
which must be upheld. By and large, Usenet is not a proper medium for making
fun of Christianity. Of course, it is fine with me if you would like to make
fun of Islam, a religion that was made for it.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka