Old July 28th 18, 11:40 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling,alt.war.vietnam
Peter Keller[_3_]

Default Stolen Bike

On 27.07.2018 13:35, Jimmy Wilkinson Knife wrote:

Treehugging ignorant moron.

Thanks greatly for that excellent compliment coming from YOU. Especially
as it is from YOU!
Now please ejaculate in my direction the further excellent accolade of
being a weed, a fungus, and the dregs of this earth.

It really is a very great compliment to be called a treehugging
ignorant moron by YOU.
Especially by YOU.
And I have no ****ing interest in looking good in YOUR eyes.
After all I ride a bicycle.
And we all know what YOU think of bicyclists. You think they are the
****witted pits of humanity.
And because it is YOU who think that, that is an extremely great
compliment.
We must be doing something right.

Why do people insult others?
An insult can be interpreted as an attempt to reduce the social status
of the recipient and raise the relative status of the insulter.