Old February 15th 20, 12:33 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Mason[_6_]

Default Pedestrian and cyclist taken to Frimley Park Hospital followingcrash in Fleet

On Saturday, February 15, 2020 at 11:15:26 AM UTC, TMS320 wrote:

Off hand, I can't think of anything equivalent to a driving licence that
requires a declaration of fitness to perform a task.

I was temporarily banned from driving by the DVLA after a serious injury and for me to get my licence back, had to undergo a mental and physical examination by my GP. I passed and regained my licence.