Old June 25th 04, 09:51 PM
Pete

Default I was misled

"Kevan Smith" wrote in message
On Fri, 25 Jun 2004 16:37:23 GMT, "Pete" from Road Runner

High
Speed Online http://www.rr.com wrote:

"Kevan Smith" wrote

It's not like it matters. Both men are comitted to continuing the

illegal
occupation of Iraq, heaping more misery on a country which should by

rights be
getting reparations payments instead. Bush shouldn't be President; he

should
be in the dock for war crimes. This Iraq War is a great national shame.

You mean the UN sanctioned "illegal occupation" put in place after GW I?

Do not mislead people. The war was never "UN Sanctioned," and there wasn't

an
occupation until after the war. Pete, I'm ashamed for you. I know you know
better than to lie like that to cover for Bush.

The comment was on the 'continuing the illegal occupation' part.

Which 'occupation' are we talking about continuing?

Pete