Old August 7th 19, 02:44 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
news18

Default Start celebrating early: A great man's birthday on 27 July

On Mon, 05 Aug 2019 01:19:11 -0700, Andre Jute wrote:

Welcome to the monkey ranch, News18. Rather than such limp apologia for
retorts, you'd have been a lot smarter to pretend you didn't see my
post. Don't worry, I understand: you have to scratch your itch.

Andre Jute "Andre is never more brutal than he has to be" -- Nelson
Mandela

I rest my case.

Yes. Stories for the tourist abound.

Andre Jute I wonder why it is so important for these clowns to prove
me wrong about something, anything

Naah, you do that yourself.