Old August 10th 19, 04:02 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi

Default ad hoinem

On 8/10/2019 9:49 AM, Andre Jute wrote:
On Saturday, August 10, 2019 at 10:39:00 AM UTC+1, Tosspot wrote:
On 09/08/2019 21:17, AMuzi wrote:
I did not make this reply into anyone's post in particular because I
think there's plenty of fault out there.

I want to be clear that I strongly dislike this stuff and it ought to stop.

"you are a poo poo head" is not an argument. It's invective. And it's
not helpful.

Do I disagree strongly at times? Sure, just like everyone else. There
are subjects on which I argue and times when I choose not to engage,
just like everyone else. None of this has any bearing on the
intelligence or morality of others here.

Thank you all.

You don't have to listen[read], I have 3 people in my KF from this group
who are serial abusers and imho, have mental health issues, so in the
bin they went. Let them rant at the empty walls, scream at the void
where no one is listening, thrash, convulse and yes, even pout in their
infantile impotency. Ykims.

Ykims???

AJ

I didn't get that either: