Old August 17th 19, 11:07 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Radey Shouman

Default Recovery and Diet

John B. writes:

On Fri, 16 Aug 2019 10:44:52 -0400, Radey Shouman
wrote:

Joy Beeson writes:

On Thu, 15 Aug 2019 13:25:24 +0700, John B.
wrote:

Whatever did people do before Google Maps?

I measured my route with a knotted string.

That would be quicker than Google Maps if I could buy paper maps.

Once I'd gotten around to knotting the string.

Never tried heaving the log on a bicycle. I suppose on a tandem that
would be the stoker's job.

Not necessarily. An attachment might be made the electric shift (for
power) and a simple timer and some sort of winch to retract the log
line.

I would imagine that with a proper sales program that they might
become as vital a piece of equipment as a power meter.

Now you're doing Jeff Liebermann's job.