Old August 16th 08, 06:18 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Tim Woodall

Default 4mm & 2.4mm spade connectors

Anyone know where you can buy 4mm and 2.4mm spade connectors except
sjscycles?

I'd buy them from syscycles except that they use parcelfarce and
parcelfarce are unable to deliver to my local postoffice and insist on
keep putting a card through my door (even though you can see the
postoffice from my front door!)

Parcelfarce are also unable to deliver at all to my house on an agreed
day if I arrange for someone to stay in all day.

(I've got dozens of the things which I've put somewhere safe but I can't
find them :-( )

Tim.

and there was light.

http://www.woodall.me.uk/ http://www.locofungus.btinternet.co.uk/