Old November 23rd 20, 11:49 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

Default THE CASE FOR A MANDATORY CYCLE HELMET LAW (IN THE UNITED STATESOF AMERICA)

On Monday, November 23, 2020 at 10:30:51 PM UTC, news18 wrote:

Given the same environment, longer lived organism can be expected to
experience more genetic mutations that a shorter lived oranism.

Then there is the factor of the environment. every one knows if you want
to find frogs with extra eyes, you search around the nuclear power
stations.

Are you stupid or merely ignorant? What you're preaching here is the Lamarckian Heresy of acquired characteristics being heritable. I'd explain but I need to get a few books press-ready in a hurry, so I'll leave you to Tom and Rolf's tender mercies.

Andre Jute
Can't say fairer than that, guv. Heh-heh!