Old November 24th 20, 05:34 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_4_]

Default THE CASE FOR A MANDATORY CYCLE HELMET LAW (IN THE UNITED STATESOF AMERICA)

On Monday, November 23, 2020 at 4:01:52 PM UTC-8, news18 wrote:
On Mon, 23 Nov 2020 15:49:55 -0800, Andre Jute wrote:

On Monday, November 23, 2020 at 10:30:51 PM UTC, news18 wrote:

Given the same environment, longer lived organism can be expected to
experience more genetic mutations that a shorter lived oranism.

Then there is the factor of the environment. every one knows if you
want to find frogs with extra eyes, you search around the nuclear power
stations.

Are you stupid or merely ignorant? What you're preaching here is the
Lamarckian Heresy of acquired characteristics being heritable. I'd
explain but I need to get a few books press-ready in a hurry, so I'll
leave you to Tom and Rolf's tender mercies.

Andre Jute Can't say fairer than that, guv. Heh-heh!

Yet another WHOOSH by our resident narcissistic troll who doesn't clearly
understand science. Perhaps Mr Gibbon didn't write about the various
theories of 'evolution'.

I'm glad you've finally sold 'three books' and have to go off and print,
bind, and trim them before sending them off to 'your customers' Don't
forget to put on your 'cool main press' hat before doing the work.

Don't you have a dick to go suck?