The Dilemma of Tom Sherman

Old November 28th 08, 03:43 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike,alt.usenet.legends.lester-mosley
marika

Default The Dilemma of Tom Sherman

"Edward Dolan" wrote in message

Then why are you posting messages to a newsgroup which has a personal name
attached to it when you don't know anything about that person?

I have known Lester for ten years now.
However, I do not know the person who created the newsgroup, nor who named
him a legend. I do not know anything about that

Let's eliminate this lester-mosley **** since it means absolutely nothing
to me.

Let's eliminate you since you mean nothing to anyone

What is your home group anyway?

There's no such thing as a home group. Look how many groups you have
crossposted this to and you claim none of them as your home

mk5000

"though Inman could not recall whether Swimmer had told him what else might
be involved in reaching that healing realm, Cold Mountain nevertheless
soared in his mind as a place where all his scattered forces might gather.
Inman did not consider himself to be a superstitious person, but he did
believe that there is a world invsible to us, He no longer thought of that
world as heaven, nor did he still think that we got to go there when we
die"--Cold Mountain, Charles Frazier

Old November 28th 08, 06:46 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
JimmyMac

On Nov 26, 8:22*pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"JimmyMac" wrote in message

On Nov 25, 7:58 am, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
[...]

JimmyMac does not understand what it is to be a hermit. Apparently, it is
too simple a word for him. Anyone who lives in solitude is a hermit. Ed
Dolan lives in solitude. Therefore, Ed Dolan is a hermit.
Ed Dolan lives with an internet connection that provides him contact

with the outside world. *This is not solitude. *This is not the life
of a hermit. *No self respecting hermit would own a computer and/or
have an internet connection. *Ed Dolan is a sham.

Ed Dolan the Great is the Greatest Hermit who has ever lived. There is not
one person in a million who could have lived my life. My only contact with
other life are my purring pussy cats. They love me for myself alone. What
woman will ever give you that kind of love? All a woman will ever give you
is just bitching, bitching, bitching ....

No self-respecting hermit would own a computer and/or have an internet
connection. It follows then that Dolan is either not a hermit or is
not self-respecting.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Old November 28th 08, 06:50 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
JimmyMac

On Nov 26, 8:33*pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"JimmyMac" wrote in message

On Nov 25, 8:06 am, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
[...]

JimmyMac as a graduate of a Jesuit institution (Loyola College) should
know
that psychology without philosophy is a waste of time. I am here to give
all
of you dumbbells a little philosophy so you won't go out of the world as
ignorant as you came into it.
JimmyMac was a psychology major with almost enough hours in

philosophy to double major. *That would be Loyola UNIVERSITY not that
an institution of learning is relevant to this conversation, then again
neither is Dolan ... relevant that is. *Ed, Try not to let your mind
wander. *It's *too small and fragile to be out by itself.

Well Hells Bells, every two bit institution in the country is now a
university. I like the college designation much better because it is more
honest. Only institutions that confer doctorate degrees have any right to be
called universities.

Well then I guess Loyola has earned that right since it has PHD
programs. You really should do you homework before you open your yap
and embarrass yourself. You are such a fool.

A masters degree is only a glorified bachelors degree.
But even most doctorates are not worth much. It means that you had the
stamina to put up with loads and loads of bull****!

Old November 28th 08, 06:54 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike,alt.usenet.legends.lester-mosley
JimmyMac

On Nov 26, 8:36*pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"JimmyMac" wrote in message

On Nov 26, 6:45 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
[...]

Alas, you are already way too dumb for me. I like my gals to have at least
modicum of intelligence.
[...]
GALS ... units of gravitational acceleration equal to one centimeter

per second squared asks JimmyMac in Tom Sherman-like style ;^) ???
I'm bettin' Tom will really like that one, but regret that I beat him
to it.

Ever heard the phrase "guys and gals"?

Of course. Ever hear of tongue in cheek? Apparently even the
placement of the emoticon was insufficient for you to recognize my
intention. If I have to spell it out for you ... oh never mind ...
figure is out on your own. You claim to be a genius.

Old November 28th 08, 03:35 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
Edward Dolan

"JimmyMac" wrote in message
[...]
No self-respecting hermit would own a computer and/or have an internet

connection. It follows then that Dolan is either not a hermit or is
not self-respecting.

I have noted of late a halo about my head. It seems I am also levitating a
lot lately. I think I must be getting ready to ascend into Heaven. Only
Great Saints are granted these prerogatives. Lowly sinners like JimmyMac and
Marika will have to go through the bother of dying and death - and hence to
Hell!

Old November 28th 08, 03:44 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
Edward Dolan

"JimmyMac" wrote in message
On Nov 26, 8:33 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
[...]
Well Hells Bells, every two bit institution in the country is now a
university. I like the college designation much better because it is more
honest. Only institutions that confer doctorate degrees have any right to
be
called universities.

Well then I guess Loyola has earned that right since it has PHD

programs. You really should do you homework before you open your yap
and embarrass yourself. You are such a fool.

Loyola most likely just offers a few higher degrees in such worthless
subjects as Thomistic theology. In any event, it is not a research
institution and should not be offering any higher degrees. It is only one
step above the old fashion teachers college. Creighton University of Omaha
is another Jesuit institution that is in over its head although it does have
some good professional schools.

Old November 28th 08, 03:56 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
Edward Dolan

"marika" wrote in message

"Edward Dolan" wrote in message

Then why are you posting messages to a newsgroup which has a personal
name attached to it when you don't know anything about that person?

I have known Lester for ten years now.
However, I do not know the person who created the newsgroup, nor who named
him a legend. I do not know anything about that

In other words, you don't know much. Why am I not surprised?

Let's eliminate this lester-mosley **** since it means absolutely nothing
to me.

Let's eliminate you since you mean nothing to anyone

I am eliminating the lester-mosley **** from my posts since no one on these
cycling groups will have any interest in a group they know nothing about.

What is your home group anyway?

There's no such thing as a home group. Look how many groups you have
crossposted this to and you claim none of them as your home

ARBR is my home group. The other groups have just been added on so all the
dolts on those groups will have something interesting to read instead of
their usual dull boring ****. That is a measure of My Greatness. Now, once
again, what is your home group (the one you post to the most on a regular
basis).

Old November 28th 08, 05:30 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
JimmyMac

On Nov 28, 8:35*am, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"JimmyMac" wrote in message

[...] No self-respecting hermit would own a computer and/or have an internet

connection. *It follows then that Dolan is either not a hermit or is
not self-respecting.

I have noted of late a halo about my head.

Diversion duly noted. What is buzzin 'round your head are flies by
the way.

It seems I am also levitating a
lot lately.

Yeah, I heard that you were a tac like in your loafers.

I think I must be getting ready to ascend into Heaven. Only
Great Saints are granted these prerogatives. Lowly sinners like JimmyMac and
Marika will have to go through the bother of dying and death - and hence to
Hell!

All who sufer biological death are bound for hell? You conclusion
does not strictly follow form your premise ... classic logical fallacy
(Non Sequitur).

Old November 28th 08, 05:53 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
Edward Dolan

"JimmyMac" wrote in message
On Nov 28, 8:35 am, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
[...]
I think I must be getting ready to ascend into Heaven. Only
Great Saints are granted these prerogatives. Lowly sinners like JimmyMac
and
Marika will have to go through the bother of dying and death - and hence
Hell!

All who sufer biological death are bound for hell? You conclusion

does not strictly follow form your premise ... classic logical fallacy
(Non Sequitur).

Dante had it all wrong. The lowest depths of Hell are reserved for Stalkers.

Old November 28th 08, 05:58 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
JimmyMac

On Nov 28, 8:44*am, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"JimmyMac" wrote in message

On Nov 26, 8:33 pm, "EdwardDolan" wrote:
[...]

Well Hells Bells, every two bit institution in the country is now a
university. I like the college designation much better because it is more
honest. Only institutions that confer doctorate degrees have any right to
be
called universities.
Well then I guessLoyolahas earned that right since it has PHD

programs. *You really should do you homework before you open your yap
and embarrass yourself. *You are such a fool.

Loyolamost likely just offers a few higher degrees in such worthless
subjects as Thomistic theology. In any event, it is not a research
institution and should not be offering any higher degrees. It is only one
step above the old fashion teachers college.

Opinion stated s fact by one of the most opinionated and uninformed
posters of all times. Upon what do you base your assertion since, by
your own admission, you are to lazy to ever look anything up? Loyola
offers the following doctoral programs...

Chemistry, English, History, Philosophy, Child Development, Applied
Social Psychology, Clinical Psychology, Developmental Psychology,
Sociology, Theology, Neurobiology and Anatomy Cell Biology, Integrated
Program in the Biomedical Sciences, Molecular Biology, Molecular and
Cellular Biochemistry, Microbiology and Immunology, Neuroscience,
Pharmacology and Experimental Therapeutics, Counseling Psychology,
Cultural and Educational Policy Studies, Higher Education, Research
Methodology, School Psychology, Nursing, Social Work

I'll count 'em for you lazy fool ... that would be two dozne! On the
other hand, as previously stated,, Loyola is not relevant to this
discussion. Try to stay focused. Dementia must be a terrible burden.

Creighton University of Omaha
is another Jesuit institution that is in over its head although it does have
some good professional schools.

A masters degree is only a glorified bachelors degree.
But even most doctorates are not worth much. It means that you had the
stamina to put up with loads and loads of bull****!

Regards,

EdDolanthe Great - Minnesota
aka

The Dilemma of Tom Sherman JimmyMac General 150 December 4th 08 06:30 PM
a traffic dilemma recycled-one General 19 June 5th 06 04:15 AM
CSC dilemma Kurgan Gringioni Racing 27 July 4th 05 09:51 AM
My dilemma. Sigurd Unicycling 5 September 9th 04 08:17 AM