Valvoline changed his oil

Old March 21st 09, 03:44 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
MagillaGorilla[_2_]

Default Valvoline changed his oil

http://www.velonews.com/article/8758...ing-suspicions

One of you ****ing useless bi-plane pilots in here please post all the
Google links to my previous posts were I claimed that Valverde was a
major league doper. Don't make me get out of my banana hammock or I'm
gonna beat the living Micky Dolenz out of you.

Here, I'll start the ball rolling....

http://newsgroups.derkeiler.com/Arch.../msg01260.html

http://www.nntpnews.net/f4566/world-...mmary-2480311/
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.b...18a2019f4bf6f6
http://www.cyclingcrowd.com/Uwe/Foru...18958/Zubeldia

Thanks,

Magilla

He's changed his tune. Simon Mason UK 3 September 4th 06 10:06 AM
What's Changed in 20 Years? Jon Forrest Techniques 67 July 31st 06 08:44 PM
how times have changed [email protected] Racing 4 March 2nd 06 04:58 PM
Bike Chain Lube valvoline [email protected] Techniques 14 January 17th 06 11:30 PM
valvoline synthetic trans oil chain lube [email protected] Techniques 1 October 11th 05 10:40 PM