Racing cyclist with previous, mowed down and killed another racer

Old June 8th 13, 04:11 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mrcheerful[_3_]

Default Racing cyclist with previous, mowed down and killed another racer

A CYCLIST and former world championship contender suffered fatal head
injuries when she came off her bike after a collision with a fellow rider in
a timed trial road race, an inquest heard yesterday.

"I have a slight recollection of being aware of something to my left," he
said. "I don't recall any part of me or my cycle coming into contact with
the other rider. The next thing I knew I was on the ground"

Mr Russell, a member of the Fat Birds cycle club, had been disciplined in
the past for riding "head down" in a road race, a practice banned by the
sport's governing body

I have no doubt that Phil Lee will be campaigning for a murder charge
against this rider.

http://www.eadt.co.uk/news/cyclist_d...nquest_1_77614

Old June 8th 13, 04:38 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Pristine Bruise

Mrcheerful wrote:

A CYCLIST and former world championship contender suffered fatal head
injuries when she came off her bike after a collision with a fellow rider in
a timed trial road race, an inquest heard yesterday.

"I have a slight recollection of being aware of something to my left," he
said. "I don't recall any part of me or my cycle coming into contact with
the other rider. The next thing I knew I was on the ground"

Mr Russell, a member of the Fat Birds cycle club, had been disciplined in
the past for riding "head down" in a road race, a practice banned by the
sport's governing body

I have no doubt that Phil Lee will be campaigning for a murder charge
against this rider.

http://www.eadt.co.uk/news/cyclist_d...nquest_1_77614

That inquest took place nearly 7 years ago. Gruesome cyclist related
stories a bit hard to come by again, are they?

--
Alexis
Old June 8th 13, 05:07 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mrcheerful[_3_]

Pristine Bruise wrote:
Mrcheerful wrote:

[...]

So it was, odd, because when it appears as a google search result it says
may 18th 2013

Old June 8th 13, 05:25 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Pristine Bruise

Mrcheerful wrote:

Pristine Bruise wrote:
Mrcheerful wrote:

[...]

Maybe Google have got it in for cyclists too - there's no peace for
the wicked.

--
Alexis
Old June 8th 13, 05:59 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Dave- Cyclists VORC

Default Justipoo's admits being bereft of all intellectual capacity

On 08/06/2013 17:42, Justin Lewis wrote:
On Sat, 8 Jun 2013 17:07:24 +0100, "Mrcheerful"

What search term are you using, you pathetic no-life retard?

So you are such a morbid loser **** that you go to your computer and
search for the pitiful **** you post. Get a life you moronic obsessive
prick.

Didn't someone once say "Your descent into personal abuse is your way of
admitting that you are bereft of all intellectual capacity".

Oh yes, it was Justin Lewis - 3rd June 2012 1:26pm.

--
Dave - Cyclists VORC
Bicycles are for Children. Like masturbation, something you should grow
Old June 8th 13, 06:15 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mrcheerful[_3_]

wrote:

Pristine Bruise wrote:
Mrcheerful wrote:

[...]

The search term is 'cyclist inquest' I find it is a useful source of
material to keep this group alive. What exactly do you contribute? All I
see from you are pathetic insults and name calling, but I have come to
realise that is SOP for cyclists.

Old June 8th 13, 07:03 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Justin[_3_]

wrote:

http://www.eadt.co.uk/news/cyclist_d...on_inquest_1_7....

That inquest took place nearly 7 years ago. Gruesome cyclist related
stories a bit hard to come by again, are they?

So it was, odd, because when it appears as a google search result it
says may 18th 2013

What search term are you using, you pathetic no-life retard?

So you are such a morbid loser **** that you go to your computer and
search for the pitiful **** you post. Get a life you moronic obsessive
prick.

The search term is 'cyclist inquest' *I find it is a useful source of
material to keep this group alive. *What exactly do you contribute? *All I
see from you are pathetic insults and name calling, but I have come to
realise that is SOP for cyclists.

I contribute **** all which is significantly greater than your
contribution. I suppose I am the catalyst which causes Dave to become
an even greater idiot.

Old June 8th 13, 07:08 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mrcheerful[_3_]

wrote:

Pristine Bruise wrote:
Mrcheerful wrote:

[...]

Since I start the majority of threads, I contribute much more than you,
rather typical though: as usual the cyclist is contributing nothing useful,
just mouthing off, being a nuisance and getting in the way.

Old June 8th 13, 07:24 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
ennemm[_2_]

wrote:

Pristine Bruise wrote:
Mrcheerful wrote:

[...]

Be fair, you do contribute, you keep us all amused.
Old June 8th 13, 07:27 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Justin[_3_]

wrote:

Pristine Bruise wrote:
Mrcheerful wrote:

[...]

Not true. The threads you start are all morbid gloating misinterpreted
****: the more threads you start, the bigger the idiot you become.
Your contribution is negative.