Garmin screws up again

Old July 4th 11, 04:33 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Fred Flintstein

Default Garmin screws up again

Just like in Paris-Roubaix, they let the wrong guy win.

W.T.F, eh?

Old July 4th 11, 05:19 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Zenon

On Jul 4, 8:33*am, Fred Flintstein
wrote:
Just like in Paris-Roubaix, they let the wrong guy win.

W.T.F, eh?

..
..
I couldn't help but notice your Canadian accent. There are only two
good thing about Canada. The first good thing is Cirque du Soleil.
Do you know why the Cirque du Soleil is based in Montreal? They're
based in Montreal because that's where all the clowns are. The second
good thing is Camille Crimson!
..
..
Old July 4th 11, 06:53 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Ryan Cousineau

wrote:

Just like in Paris-Roubaix, they let the wrong guy win.

W.T.F, eh?

.
.
I couldn't help but notice your Canadian accent. *There are only two
good thing about Canada. *The first good thing is Cirque du Soleil.
Do you know why the Cirque du Soleil is based in Montreal? *They're
based in Montreal because that's where all the clowns are. *The second
good thing is Camille Crimson!
.
.

Goggling rbr references is stupid. Also, we will serve as a useful
reference society when you finally give up on the failed experiment of
non-monarchial representative governance.
Old July 4th 11, 09:59 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
RicodJour[_2_]

wrote:

Just like in Paris-Roubaix, they let the wrong guy win.

W.T.F, eh?

.
.
I couldn't help but notice your Canadian accent. *There are only two
good thing about Canada. *The first good thing is Cirque du Soleil.
Do you know why the Cirque du Soleil is based in Montreal? *They're
based in Montreal because that's where all the clowns are. *The second
good thing is Camille Crimson!
.
.

Goggling rbr references is stupid. Also, we will serve as a useful
reference society when you finally give up on the failed experiment of
non-monarchial representative governance.

I just notified the TSA about your anti-American proclivities. I
suggest you bring your own KY Jelly next time you travel to the US.
The TSA is quite forgetful about such matters. ~

Old July 4th 11, 11:18 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Michael Press

In article
,
Zenon wrote:

On Jul 4, 8:33Â*am, Fred Flintstein
wrote:
Just like in Paris-Roubaix, they let the wrong guy win.

W.T.F, eh?

I couldn't help but notice your Canadian accent. There are only two
good thing about Canada. The first good thing is Cirque du Soleil.

C du S is so precious it creeps me out.

--
Michael Press
Old July 5th 11, 12:06 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
ilan[_2_]

wrote:

Just like in Paris-Roubaix, they let the wrong guy win.

W.T.F, eh?

.
.
I couldn't help but notice your Canadian accent. *There are only two
good thing about Canada. *The first good thing is Cirque du Soleil.
Do you know why the Cirque du Soleil is based in Montreal? *They're
based in Montreal because that's where all the clowns are. *The second
good thing is Camille Crimson!
.
.

I lived in Montreal for 15 years. My feelings about La Belle Province
were well summed up by this report: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1PcZHDEdY94

-ilan
Old July 5th 11, 03:37 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
RicodJour[_2_]

wrote:

Just like in Paris-Roubaix, they let the wrong guy win.

W.T.F, eh?

.
.
I couldn't help but notice your Canadian accent. *There are only two
good thing about Canada. *The first good thing is Cirque du Soleil.
Do you know why the Cirque du Soleil is based in Montreal? *They're
based in Montreal because that's where all the clowns are. *The second
good thing is Camille Crimson!
.
.

I lived in Montreal for 15 years. My feelings about La Belle Province
were well summed up by this report:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1PcZHDEdY94

-ilan

This sums up what that link told me:
"This video contains content from NBC Universal, who has blocked it in
your country on copyright grounds.
Sorry about that."

Sidi Screws - Again Rebecca Morris Techniques 6 January 14th 07 03:12 PM
Garmin eTrex Vista C and associated Garmin handlebar holder Bill-Dorset-UK UK 1 November 30th 06 05:23 PM
GPS: Garmin Forerunner vs. Garmin Foretrex mgrant Unicycling 3 January 23rd 06 07:52 PM
Shimano screws Lets go buggy UK 4 June 23rd 05 09:02 PM
cleat screws Baelwulfe Mountain Biking 11 June 3rd 04 11:29 PM