Always a good day

Old July 4th 11, 04:29 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Anton Berlin

Default Always a good day

When Cavendouche doesn't show.
Old July 4th 11, 05:39 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
RicodJour[_2_]

On Jul 4, 11:29*am, Anton Berlin wrote:

When Cavendouche doesn't show.

I liked how he was headbutting the yellow jersey. Shows class.
Perhaps some Tour officials will have a word with him about that.

Old July 4th 11, 06:35 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Mike Jacoubowsky

=======
I liked how he was headbutting the yellow jersey. Shows class.
Perhaps some Tour officials will have a word with him about that.

=======

I think the 'Tour officials will just laugh if off. You've got to have
brass balls to be head-butting a big guy like Thor. Or the intelligence
of an Ape.

--Mike-- Chain Reaction Bicycles
www.ChainReactionBicycles.com

Old July 4th 11, 08:33 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
--D-y

On Jul 4, 12:35*pm, "Mike Jacoubowsky"
wrote:
"RicodJour" wrote in message

On Jul 4, 11:29 am, Anton Berlin wrote:

When Cavendouche doesn't show.

=======
I liked how he was headbutting the yellow jersey. *Shows class.
Perhaps some Tour officials will have a word with him about that.

=======

I think the 'Tour officials will just laugh if off. You've got to have
brass balls to be head-butting a big guy like Thor. Or the intelligence
of an Ape.

--Mike-- * * Chain Reaction Bicycleswww.ChainReactionBicycles.com

Tor was following a wheel and moved over on Cav and Cav won the bout.
Might be officials' embarrassment at Cav's relegation over nothing had
something to do with the hall pass on this one.
Or, Tor got the hall pass, since he was the one who moved over.
Whatever.
--D-y
Old July 4th 11, 10:41 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
--D-y

wrote:

"RicodJour" wrote in message

On Jul 4, 11:29 am, Anton Berlin wrote:

When Cavendouche doesn't show.

=======
I liked how he was headbutting the yellow jersey. *Shows class.
Perhaps some Tour officials will have a word with him about that.

=======

I think the 'Tour officials will just laugh if off. You've got to have
brass balls to be head-butting a big guy like Thor. Or the intelligence
of an Ape.

--Mike-- * * Chain Reaction Bicycleswww.ChainReactionBicycles.com

Tor was following a wheel and moved over on Cav and Cav won the bout.
Might be officials' embarrassment at Cav's relegation over nothing had
something to do with the hall pass on this one.
Or, Tor got the hall pass, since he was the one who moved over.
Whatever.
--D-y

Just found out both got sent to detention.
At least Tor took a lick this time along with Cavendish.
Jeeze, I hope all the rest are being held to such a "high" standard of
sprinting behavior (he said, ironically).
--D-y
Old July 4th 11, 11:16 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Michael Press

In article
,
RicodJour wrote:

On Jul 4, 11:29Â*am, Anton Berlin wrote:

When Cavendouche doesn't show.

I liked how he was headbutting the yellow jersey. Shows class.
Perhaps some Tour officials will have a word with him about that.

That was Hushovd steering into Cavendish.
My story, and I'm sticking to it.

--
Michael Press
Old July 5th 11, 01:32 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
atriage[_5_]

On 04/07/2011 22:41, --D-y wrote:
On Jul 4, 2:33 pm, wrote:
On Jul 4, 12:35 pm, "Mike
wrote:

wrote in message

On Jul 4, 11:29 am, Anton wrote:

[...]

Apparently Tor offered to take full responsibility for the fracas, Cav's calling
him a true gentleman, I wonder what the penalties would have been if one or both
of the riders were French...Actually I don't...sod all would have
happened...still it's their race so wtf.
Old July 5th 11, 02:48 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
RicodJour[_2_]

On Jul 4, 6:16*pm, Michael Press wrote:
*RicodJour wrote:
On Jul 4, 11:29*am, Anton Berlin wrote:

When Cavendouche doesn't show.

I liked how he was headbutting the yellow jersey. *Shows class.
Perhaps some Tour officials will have a word with him about that.

That was Hushovd steering into Cavendish.
My story, and I'm sticking to it.

Watching the replays it's fairly obvious that Cav, the Manx ******,
had better rights to the wheel than Tor, but Cav's leading with the
head makes it look worse for him. Still, relegating both seems a bit
of an over-reaction.