Anyone getting Versus All Access?

Old July 3rd 11, 12:01 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
OccasionalFlyer

Default Anyone getting Versus All Access?

I don't have cable tv. I usually bother a relative to record Tour
stages for me but I would prefer not to do that again, so I am
thinking about buying the Tour All Access. The problem is that the
Versus site has all kinds of chances to buy this but hardly any info
on it at all. I work for a living and don't have time to watch an
entire stage for six or seven hours. Does anyone know if All Access
gives access to the version of the stage that is broadcast on Versus?
Can I download stages or only watch them? Can I skip from place to
place in the stage instead of having to watch it from end to end?
Thanks.

Old July 3rd 11, 03:06 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Mike Jacoubowsky

"OccasionalFlyer" wrote in message
I don't have cable tv. I usually bother a relative to record Tour
stages for me but I would prefer not to do that again, so I am
thinking about buying the Tour All Access. The problem is that the
Versus site has all kinds of chances to buy this but hardly any info
on it at all. I work for a living and don't have time to watch an
entire stage for six or seven hours. Does anyone know if All Access
gives access to the version of the stage that is broadcast on Versus?
Can I download stages or only watch them? Can I skip from place to
place in the stage instead of having to watch it from end to end?
Thanks.

I subscribed to it, thinking I could play it on a computer at the shop.
Sadly, I found no way to show any replays. It *may* show what's going on
live, but beyond that, it doesn't look like there's anything there,
there. Not yet, at least. Also horribly difficult to navigate.

--Mike-- Chain Reaction Bicycles
www.ChainReactionBicycles.com

Old July 3rd 11, 05:11 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Doug Anderson

"Mike Jacoubowsky" writes:

[...]

Difficult to navigate, and annoying, yes. But it does have the stage
available for streaming after the fact.

I got to it by:

Logging in, clicking "watch now," then clicking "More Video" on the
window that popped up (the "More Video" link was in the left hand
corner), and then on "Full Replays."

5 hours and 39 minutes of stage 1...

cycling access Marie UK 8 March 13th 11 07:29 PM
Lysterfield access ray Australia 3 March 13th 06 10:25 AM
Barriers and access John Hearns UK 16 February 17th 06 12:07 PM
gym access apart from school whythinkofaname Unicycling 5 March 10th 05 09:33 PM
i can't access old thread Fraggle UK 6 September 29th 03 02:05 PM