what are they, soft?

Old May 30th 07, 12:31 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
John Forrest Tomlinson

Default what are they, soft?

Some interesting pictures in this set of riders dealing with cold
weather.
http://grahamwatson.com/gw/imagedocs...orm&07giroSt16
--
JT
****************************
Old May 30th 07, 02:31 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Bob Schwartz

John Forrest Tomlinson wrote:
Some interesting pictures in this set of riders dealing with cold
weather.
http://grahamwatson.com/gw/imagedocs...orm&07giroSt16

None of those guys would have made it over the Gavia to see
Hampsten win in Bormio.

Bob Schwartz
Old May 30th 07, 02:37 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Jack Maars

"Bob Schwartz" wrote in message
et...
John Forrest Tomlinson wrote:
Some interesting pictures in this set of riders dealing with cold
weather.
http://grahamwatson.com/gw/imagedocs...orm&07giroSt16

None of those guys would have made it over the Gavia to see
Hampsten win in Bormio.

The Hapster was doped to the gills that day.

Old May 30th 07, 02:48 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Bill C

http://grahamwatson.com/gw/imagedocs...call?openform&...

None of those guys would have made it over the Gavia to see
Hampsten win in Bormio.

The Hapster was doped to the gills that day.

Hopefully you were just joking, but I've about hit my limit.
There's a great Simpsons episode where Flanders and his net group sit
around watching everything on TV just looking to be offended so that
they can raise holy hell and get the people thrown out. Seems to me a
****load of people posting lately fit the Flanders mode and are just
salivating at the chance to destroy people. None of what's going on
was any big secret for decades. People were doping when almost
everyone started watching, they are still doping, you knew it. Why are
you still watching and bitching?
The Moral Majority is looking for recruits.
Bill C

Old May 30th 07, 03:22 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
John Forrest Tomlinson

On Wed, 30 May 2007 01:37:54 GMT, "Jack Maars"
wrote:

"Bob Schwartz" wrote in message
. net...
John Forrest Tomlinson wrote:
Some interesting pictures in this set of riders dealing with cold
weather.
http://grahamwatson.com/gw/imagedocs...orm&07giroSt16

None of those guys would have made it over the Gavia to see
Hampsten win in Bormio.

The Hapster was doped to the gills that day.

Yeah, I can't believe he rode up and down that climb in short sleeves.
Amazing.
--
JT
****************************
Old May 30th 07, 03:29 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

On May 29, 9:31 pm, Bob Schwartz
wrote:

None of those guys would have made it over the Gavia to see
Hampsten win in Bormio.

no kidding. that was maybe the best ever virtual win after LeMond's
virtual TdF.

Old May 30th 07, 03:53 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

On May 29, 9:22 pm, John Forrest Tomlinson
wrote:

Yeah, I can't believe he rode up and down that climb in short sleeves.
Amazing.

Breukink was in short sleeves, and he won the stage. --D-y

(g)

Old May 30th 07, 07:54 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
SandM

The Hapster was doped to the gills that day.

I knew Andy from a training camp. He would not have resorted to doping.

Steve

Old May 30th 07, 08:05 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Ewoud Dronkert

On Wed, 30 May 2007 01:31:52 GMT, Bob Schwartz wrote:
None of those guys would have made it over the Gavia to see
Hampsten win in Bormio.

Johan van de Velde won. At least, if he hadn't lingered on in the
campervan at the top.

--
E. Dronkert
Old May 30th 07, 11:07 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
John Forrest Tomlinson

wrote:

Yeah, I can't believe he rode up and down that climb in short sleeves.
Amazing.

Breukink was in short sleeves, and he won the stage. --D-y

Oh yeah, I should have remembered he was riding for that big Italian
team, so he was motivated.
--
JT

Soft cranks? Dieter Britz Techniques 4 May 24th 07 11:40 PM
If soft seats are not good, why have soft shorts? wle Techniques 22 May 24th 06 07:35 PM
When did the Trek 720 get soft? bryanska General 9 August 21st 05 01:02 AM
Mavic Soft Stone Simonb UK 4 June 1st 04 08:31 PM
soft shocks, adjustable? TJ Poseno Techniques 14 July 22nd 03 12:48 AM