Buying bikes on Ebay

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old August 2nd 03, 07:14 AM
Chris Neary

Default Buying bikes on Ebay

- Are they overpriced? I hate to get caught up in a bidding competition.

- On the other hand, I've seen some great bikes go for relatively low
prices.

I've never bought a bike, but I have bought other stuff.

I think you're on to a key point: research what stuff is going for, decide
if that seems a fair price, and then stick to that price range in your
bidding.

If the bidding goes higher than your price, move on to the next auction.
Odds are you will eventually win one.

Chris Neary

"Science, freedom, beauty, adventu what more could
you ask of life? Bicycling combined all the elements I
loved" - Adapted from a quotation by Charles Lindbergh

Belgium/Netherlands touring bikes Art Winterbauer General 8 August 4th 03 08:24 AM
ladies mountain bikes Alastair General 9 July 23rd 03 01:18 AM
Rank Theses Bikes From Best to Worst Rich General 4 July 16th 03 09:35 PM
Van Tuyl Bikes? nobody General 1 July 15th 03 09:32 AM