H AND SON Plus

Old February 28th 20, 04:48 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_2_]

Default H AND SON Plus

On Friday, February 28, 2020 at 5:39:32 AM UTC-8, wrote:
On Thursday, February 27, 2020 at 8:15:06 PM UTC+1, Mark Cleary wrote:
I have a set of wheels with these rims and utlegra hubs 32 hole. I like the rims 23 25 mm profile. As usual when I got them I did do a quick go around to make sure spoke tension ok. So after maybe 2300 miles they are doing great. My question is maybe I can ride at lower PSI and I don't give it a chance.

I run these at about 100 psi on the rear and maybe 93 ish on the front. No pinch flats I am 6'1 and about 170 pounds. What PSI would you ride these at? Sure I could just keep dropping the psi in till I go overboard but now another question.

I run Conti PR 4000 II 23mm presently. I am an old school mind and the 25 just don't want to stick in my brain. Since I am due for a new set of tires should I go 25 they seem to inflate pretty close to the stated width. Then could I get even lower PSI and be better of than the 23's. I am I trying to split hairs and it does not matter. I do like a smooth ride but of course speed always in the back of my mind hate to ride slow if I can go faster.