One fact about Jonathan Page

Old January 8th 06, 12:08 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Default One fact about Jonathan Page

all these posts about him are boring.

critpro, jerry in vermont, you ****ers are boring.

take care,

K. Gringioni.

Old January 9th 06, 08:03 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Kurgan Gringioni wrote:
all these posts about him are boring.

critpro, jerry in vermont, you ****ers are boring.

take care,

K. Gringioni.

WTF else is there to talk about. Its cross season. In europe anyway.
Its COUCH season in the US We could all talk about how our base is
going.

Its not like you ever have anything even remotely interesting to say.
I may talk about cross too much, but at least I have a TOPIC.

Word.

Gay J

Old January 10th 06, 10:25 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

The resorts in both Big & Little Cottonwood Canyon have more than a 100"
base, and more than 200" of snow this season.

It's SKI season!

--
Steven L. Sheffield

It RAINED in Vermont again today. Its ICEY ROADS FALL DOWN GO BOOM
season.