Comebacks after the fact.

Old March 18th 04, 06:14 PM
mscalisi

Default Comebacks after the fact.

Don't you hate it when someone makes a stupid comment and you think of
the perfect comeback when it's too late.

Random Lame Guy: "You know, they make those things with two wheels
now"

What I wish I'd said: "Really!!! They make unicycles with two wheels??!!

--
mscalisi - Not such a newbie anymore
mscalisi's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4961

Old March 18th 04, 06:25 PM
JJuggle

mscalisi wrote:
*Don't you hate it when someone makes a stupid comment and you think
of the perfect comeback when it's too late.

Random Lame Guy: "You know, they make those things with two wheels
now"

What I wish I'd said: "Really!!! They make unicycles with two
wheels??!! *

As annoying comments go, your Random Lame Guy's is not bad.

Your response, belated though it may be, is quite good, too.

Raphael Lasar
Matawan, NJ

--
JJuggle - Bombast Extraordinaire

'6th Annual LBI Unithon - Sat, June 5, 2004'
(http://jjuggle.unicyclist.com/lbiunithon)
JJuggle's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/24

Old March 18th 04, 09:41 PM
bugman

You don't say... they even make them with three![image:
http://www.gilby.com/unicycling/phot...er/i_tada.jpg]

If I look around I am sure I can find one.

--
bugman - Professional Assasin

forget_your_life wrote:
*dude i like your video's and think that your most likely a cool guy
in person but why do you have to be such a jack-ass online? *

Old March 18th 04, 10:31 PM
mscalisi

bugman wrote:
*You don't say... they even make them with three!.

If I look around I am sure I can find one. *

Actually, I'd like to have a vertical tricycle someday. Is that Mr.
tinyurl riding that seemingly impossible beast?

Old March 18th 04, 10:36 PM
johnfoss

How about this one?

(oops, go down one more post)

--
johnfoss - Home of the Garage Page

John Foss, the Uni-Cyclone
"jfoss" at "unicycling.com"
www.unicycling.com

"Wow, I'll never complain about hills ever again!" -- Bicyclist on the
American River Bike Path, watching me pass on my Coker on my way to work

Old March 18th 04, 10:38 PM
johnfoss

13 wheels.

| Attachment filename: 13wheel.jpg |
|Download attachment: http://www.unicyclist.com/attachment/198457|

Old March 18th 04, 11:06 PM
Fool

13 wheels

Now that is just showing off!

Fool

--
Fool - The Uni Fool

The jester of this courtyard
Fool's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3687

Old March 19th 04, 07:15 AM
Klaas Bil

On Thu, 18 Mar 2004 12:14:52 -0600, "mscalisi" wrote:

Don't you hate it when someone makes a stupid comment and you think of
the perfect comeback when it's too late.

Half-similar experience he
Like everyone I get lots of remarks 'Hey you lost a wheel' which
becomes annoying after some time. Yet it gets into your brain. Last
weekend someone asked 'Where's your other wheel?' and before I knew
it, I thought I was funny when I said 'I lost it'.

Damn stupid answer!

Klaas Bil - Newsgroup Addict
--
"Heck, even my toes were aching from trying to grip the soles of my shoes! - Tommy Thompson"

An open letter to Lance Armstrong DiabloScott Racing 19 August 2nd 04 01:16 AM
"Actually you are the first person to bring up this issue" James Annan Mountain Biking 428 April 4th 04 08:59 PM
Comebacks Part 3 Rowan Unicycling 14 February 27th 04 06:46 AM
An Interesting Fact Murde Mental Unicycling 4 November 16th 03 10:05 PM