RR: (Short)

Old April 30th 06, 07:30 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike

Default RR: (Short)

I road my singlespeed at Middle Run/White Clay in Delaware today. It
was a fun fast 18 miles in 2:30. Much better than the 11 hour monster
from last week. I am tired. Nappy time. Zzzzzzzzzzzzz.............
--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws
Old May 1st 06, 09:47 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike

I didn't ride a SS. But I did put in 30 mile on Saturday. 16 mile to
and from tailhead and one side my ass hurts. So I put a new seat on.
That old seat must have been old age. 7 years but then my 9 year old
seat on my Schwinn Probe is not so painless also.

Old May 1st 06, 12:16 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike

Ride-A-Lot wrote:
I road my singlespeed at Middle Run/White Clay in Delaware today. It
was a fun fast 18 miles in 2:30. Much better than the 11 hour monster
from last week. I am tired. Nappy time. Zzzzzzzzzzzzz.............
--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws

At least you managed to get out and ride for a while. I've not been
able to go ride for almost two weeks and it's killing me.

laters,

Marz

Old May 1st 06, 10:40 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike

Default (Short)

"Ride-A-Lot" wrote in message
I road my singlespeed at Middle Run/White Clay in Delaware today. It
was a fun fast 18 miles in 2:30. Much better than the 11 hour monster
from last week. I am tired. Nappy time. Zzzzzzzzzzzzz.............

Mine's short today to. I rode to work. Took a little detour to join a May
Day march in Glendale at noon.

Greg
--
"What have you got in that paper bag?