Talk about delusional!

Old June 16th 06, 02:21 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Default Talk about delusional!

VeloNews to Produce the Official Guide to the U.S. Gran Prix of
Cyclocross
(June 15, 2006) - The management team of the U.S. Gran Prix of
Cyclocross announced today a partnership with VeloNews - the worlds
leading competitive cycling publication - to produce the inaugural
Official Guide to the 2006 U.S. Gran Prix of Cyclocross.

Note this bit:
VeloNews - the worlds leading competitive cycling publication

That PR Flak is so full of **** he's hemorrhaging enough so that I'm
getting out my waders. Glad there aren't any serious cycling
publications anywhere in Europe so that they can claim the title.
Wonder if they hired some of the Bush castoffs to write this ****?
Hey Benjo hope you're learning from them!
Bill C

Old June 16th 06, 03:43 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

"Bill C" wrote in message
oups.com...
VeloNews to Produce the Official Guide to the U.S. Gran Prix of
Cyclocross
(June 15, 2006) - The management team of the U.S. Gran Prix of
Cyclocross announced today a partnership with VeloNews - the worlds
leading competitive cycling publication - to produce the inaugural
Official Guide to the 2006 U.S. Gran Prix of Cyclocross.

Note this bit:
VeloNews - the worlds leading competitive cycling publication

I noticed that also. I wonder what statistic they are using to justify the
claim?

Old June 16th 06, 06:18 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

"Frank Drackman" wrote ...

I noticed that also. I wonder what statistic they are using to justify
the claim?

Must be the O'Grady humour dimension.

--
Snippy