Could Key West be a bike model for America?

Old November 19th 08, 10:53 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides
Harry Brogan

Default Could Key West be a bike model for America?

On Wed, 19 Nov 2008 09:39:11 -0500, Henry wrote:

BrianNZ wrote:
Henry wrote:

well, here it is, the spotlight is back on you.

Now I have a question for you. Here's what the experts say about
WTC7. Do you dispute any of it? If so, what and why, exactly?

http://11syyskuu.blogspot.com/2006/0...-of-wtc-7.html

Here's a question for YOU!!!! Have you ever stood a watch in the
cold, wet rain? And wondered what the hell you were doing? Then
realizing that it's YOUR freedom that you are standing there for.

Conspiracy theories have been around since the dawn of time. For
every web site, reason, or video that you can supply there are plenty
of others to dispute them.

Take your drivel someplace else, thank you.

According to the subject line this COULD have been an interesting
thread.
__o | Every time I see an adult on a bicycle....
_`\(,_ | I no longer despair for the human race.
(_)/ (_) | ---H.G. Wells---
Old November 20th 08, 12:46 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Tom Sherman[_2_]

Default Could Key West be a trike model for America?

Harry Brogan wrote:
[...]

According to the subject line this COULD have been an interesting
thread.[...]

The subject line could have been better (now fixed).

--
Tom Sherman - 42.435731,-83.985007
If you are not a part of the solution, you are a part of the precipitate.
Old November 20th 08, 02:09 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Harry Brogan

On Wed, 19 Nov 2008 18:46:20 -0600, Tom Sherman
wrote:

Harry Brogan wrote:
[...]

According to the subject line this COULD have been an interesting
thread.[...]

The subject line could have been better (now fixed).

yepperz....sure could have been!!!!!

Old November 20th 08, 09:11 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.motorcycles,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides
BrianNZ

Henry wrote:
BrianNZ wrote:
Henry wrote:

well, here it is, the spotlight is back on you.

Now I have a question for you. Here's what the experts say about
WTC7. Do you dispute any of it? If so, what and why, exactly?

http://11syyskuu.blogspot.com/2006/0...-of-wtc-7.html

I am talking about the Twin Towers here.....only the Twin

Towers......don't go off on the WTC7 tangent again.

Old November 20th 08, 09:41 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.motorcycles,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides
Edward Dolan

"BrianNZ" wrote in message
[...]
I am talking about the Twin Towers here.....only the Twin

Towers......don't go off on the WTC7 tangent again.

Brian of New Zealand, you are talking to a complete idiot (Henry). I ask
you, are you perhaps a masochist?

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Old November 20th 08, 09:57 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.motorcycles,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides
BrianNZ

Edward Dolan wrote:
"BrianNZ" wrote in message
[...]
I am talking about the Twin Towers here.....only the Twin

Towers......don't go off on the WTC7 tangent again.

Brian of New Zealand, you are talking to a complete idiot (Henry). I ask
you, are you perhaps a masochist?

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

I have a sense of humor....the poor chap has got to the stage of
reposting and reposting to get someone to chat with him, so I humor him
occasionally.
Old November 20th 08, 10:31 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.motorcycles,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides
Edward Dolan

"BrianNZ" wrote in message
Edward Dolan wrote:
"BrianNZ" wrote in message
[...]
I am talking about the Twin Towers here.....only the Twin
Towers......don't go off on the WTC7 tangent again.

Brian of New Zealand, you are talking to a complete idiot (Henry). I ask
you, are you perhaps a masochist?

I have a sense of humor....the poor chap has got to the stage of reposting
and reposting to get someone to chat with him, so I humor him
occasionally.

Yes, but even so, an idiot like Henry can wear anyone down. I have been
confronted with a plethora of idiots and scoundrels ever since I began
posting to these cycling newsgroups. A very wise man once told me that 1 out
of every 10 persons walking around on the streets is crazy. I think it is
more like 1 out of every 2 posting to Usenet. It is enough to drive one
crazy yourself no matter the original state of your sanity.

Old November 20th 08, 07:47 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.motorcycles,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides
BrianNZ

Edward Dolan wrote:
"BrianNZ" wrote in message
Edward Dolan wrote:
"BrianNZ" wrote in message
[...]
[...]

LOL.....they are everywhere. At least on usenet you can ignore or
killfile if you find them really annoying. Rather than drive me crazy,
henry reinforces my sanity.

What you need is a motor between those two wheels.
Old November 24th 08, 03:37 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.motorcycles,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides
Henry[_3_]

BrianNZ wrote:
Henry wrote:

Now I have a question for you. Here's what the experts say about
WTC7. Do you dispute any of it? If so, what and why, exactly?

http://11syyskuu.blogspot.com/2006/0...-of-wtc-7.html

I am talking about the Twin Towers here.....only the Twin
Towers......don't go off on the WTC7 tangent again.

I answered your questions. Why are you unwilling to discuss
WTC7's obvious demolition?

--

They must find it difficult - those who have taken authority as the
Truth, rather than Truth as the authority. - G. Massey

http://911research.wtc7.net
http://stj911.org
http://stopthelie.com/1-hour_guide_to_911.html
http://www.911truth.org

Here's what happens to steel framed buildings exposed
to raging infernos for hours on end.

http://davesweb.cnchost.com/nwsltr69c.html

On 9-11-01, WTC7, a 47 story steel framed building, which
had only small, random fires, dropped in perfect symmetry
at near free fall speed as in a perfectly executed controlled
demolition.

http://911research.wtc7.net/talks/wtc/videos.html

http://911research.wtc7.net
http://stj911.org
http://stopthelie.com/1-hour_guide_to_911.html
http://www.911truth.org

Ever wonder who benefits from the 700 MILLION
U.S. taxpayer dollars spent each DAY in Iraq?
http://www.corpwatch.org/article.php?list=type&type=21

"They are waging a campaign of murder and destruction. And
there is no limit to the innocent lives they are willing to
take... men with blind hatred and armed with lethal weapons
who are capable of any atrocity... they respect no laws of
warfare or morality."
-bu$h describing his own illegal invasion of Iraq.
http://www.robert-fisk.com/iraqwarvictims_mar2003.htm

http://www.commondreams.org/
http://thirdworldtraveler.com/

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things
that matter." -- Martin Luther King Jr.

or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is
not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable
to the American public."
-- Theodore Roosevelt (1918)

Don't let bu$h do to the United States what his very close
friend and top campaign contributor, Ken Lay, did to Enron...

"The new America, born in sin and arrogance, delusional
in Manifest Destiny, bred in overabundant gluttony,
consumerist and materialist, fathered by George W. Bush,
Dick Cheney and the Cabal of Criminality, a country flocked
by sheeple, ignorant and conditioned, indifferent to a world
growing up around it, living delusions of empire and of
omnipotence, building hatred against it and its policies
throughout the planet, slowly dumbing down its citizens,
losing its edge in the sciences and arts, producing a nation
of acquiescent automatons brainwashed to never question
authority and always faithfully follow the crimes of governance."
- Manuel Valenzuela
Old November 24th 08, 03:41 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.motorcycles,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides
Henry[_3_]

Edward Dolan wrote:

a complete idiot

It does take a "special" sort of imbecile to believe in
a comically absurd fairy tale that he is unable to explain
or defend when it's questioned by his many betters, doesn't
it, Eddy? Thanks for your confirmation, but we didn't really
need it - we've seen your level of ignorance, blind faith,
and utter stupidity many times already... chuckle

Here are some photos of WTC4, which was much closer to the towers
than WTC7, and was completely gutted by severe fires and partially
crushed by heavy impacts.

http://911research.wtc7.net/wtc/evid.../wtc4des1.html

This photo of WTC4 really demonstrates the incredible strength of
steel framed buildings.

http://911research.wtc7.net/wtc/evid...ocs/bjh/14.jpg

Here are some photos of WTC5 & 6 after the tower demolitions.

http://911research.wtc7.net/wtc/evid...tos/gzpo1.html

WTC7 was a tall narrow 47 story steel framed skyscraper.
It was not hit by a plane.

http://www.physics.byu.edu/research/...20Picture1.jpg

This illustration shows the location of the various WTC buildings
as well as the range of debris impact.

http://911research.wtc7.net/talks/b7/collateral.html

Here are photos of WTC7's "inferno".

http://911research.wtc7.net/wtc/evid...wtc7fire1.html
http://911research.wtc7.net/wtc/attack/wtc7.html

Here is a video of WTC7's picture perfect controlled demolition.

http://www.911research.com/wtc/evide..._collapse2.mpg

Here are more videos of WTC7's demolition.

http://911research.wtc7.net/talks/wtc/videos.html

We're still waiting for followers of the "official" conspiracy
theory to provide us with a logical explanation other than
controlled demolition for the fact that the buildings closest to
the towers remained standing, while WTC7's massive hurricane
resistant steel frame suddenly disintegrated and dropped at virtual
free fall speed and perfect symmetry. Limited, isolated fires can
not possibly cause such a failure. In fact, no steel framed building
has ever collapsed due to fire. Not one. Ever. Controlled demolition
is the only possible cause of WTC7's free fall speed and symmetric
drop. Even Bush's FEMA was forced to admit the following:

"The specifics of the fires in WTC 7 and how they caused the building
to collapse remain unknown at this time. Although the total diesel fuel
on the premises contained massive potential energy, the best hypothesis
has only a low probability of occurrence. Further research,
investigation, and analyses are needed to resolve this issue."

More expert analysis on the demolition of WTC7 can be found he

http://11syyskuu.blogspot.com/2006/0...-of-wtc-7.html

This is what happens to steel framed buildings exposed to raging
infernos for hours on end.

http://911research.wtc7.net/wtc/anal...are/fires.html
http://davesweb.cnchost.com/nwsltr69c.html

As you can see, these steel framed structures suffered gradual
deformation, but nothing even remotely close to a total symmetric
and free fall speed collapse - and those fires were far hotter
and of much longer duration than the small, isolated fires in
WTC7.

Twin Towers:
The massive reserve strength designed into the steel frames of
the towers could not possibly have been overcome by the force
of gravity alone. The fact that it was exceeded to such an
extreme degree that the undamaged steel frame offered no
measurable resistance, proves conclusively that the lower
structures were destroyed before being impacted by the upper
structures.

From:
http://www.911truth.org/article.php?...60327100957690

"The Twin Towers and Why They Fell
It would help to begin with an accurate description of the WTC towers
in terms of quality of design and construction. In July of 1971, the
American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE) presented a national award
judging the buildings to be "the engineering project that demonstrates
the greatest engineering skills and represents the greatest
contribution to engineering progress and mankind."3 Others noted that
"the World Trade Center towers would have an inherent capacity to
resist unforeseen calamities." This capacity stemmed from the use of
special high-strength steels. In particular, the perimeter columns
were designed with tremendous reserve strength whereby "live loads on
these columns can be increased more than 2,000% before failure occurs.

More on the incredible strength of the towers can be found he

http://911research.wtc7.net/wtc/analysis/design.html

"There is evidence that the Twin Towers were designed with an even
greater measure of reserve strength than typical large buildings.
According to the calculations of engineers who worked on the Towers'
design, all the columns on one side of a Tower could be cut, as well
as the two corners and some of the columns on each adjacent side, and
the building would still be strong enough to withstand a
100-mile-per-hour wind. 3"

The massive steel frames of the towers were far too strong to
collapse only under their own weight. That's been proved through
physics, and that's why no other steel framed buildings have ever
collapsed that way unless they were demolished. See Gordon Ross'
research paper on momentum transfer he

http://www.journalof911studies.com/a...ansferRoss.pdf

As common sense would dictate, even if all the perimeter and
core columns near the top of the tower were somehow destroyed
simultaneously so that the top 20 stories or so dropped onto the
remaining undamaged frame, after some bending and compression,
the collapse would have stopped, or the upper block would have
fallen off to the side. Gordon Ross proves that with physics.

The official conspiracy requires us to believe that falling
directly =through= the massive undamaged steel frames, including
the 47 interconnected central core columns:

http://911research.wtc7.net/wtc/arch/core.html

provided little more resistance than air. This is proved by
the fact that debris falling outside the towers hit the ground
about the same time as the debris falling through the towers.
Making the government's conspiracy theory even more implausible,
is the fact that the steel at the top of the towers was over
ten times lighter and thinner than the undamaged steel in the
lower section. Look at the massive core column cross section in
the bottom photo.

http://911research.wtc7.net/wtc/arch/core.html

The official conspiracy theory says that crushing 47 of those
columns, all interconnected with even more steel, =and= destroying
all the perimeter columns, =and= "pancaking" all the floors, and
stairways, produced about the same kinetic friction as falling
though air. That, of course, is not physically possible.

Observe the rotating and disintegrating block on the South
Tower.

http://911research.wtc7.net/wtc/evid.../wtc2exp4.html

Notice that the corners are curved, as the block's internal
destruction is already taking place. If it had not been destroyed
through demolition, it would have continued to rotate and fall off
the building as an intact block. Also, notice that the block is
tilting towards the corner where it was impacted. The opposite
corner was undamaged by impact or fire, as proved by photo
evidence.

http://911research.wtc7.net/wtc/evid.../wtc2exp1.html

As the top section of that tower is rotating, the high strength,
fire resistant perimeter columns on one side of the building are
being compressed, and on the opposite side, where the building
was not damaged by fire or impact, the weight above them is greatly
reduced.
Why do you think the undamaged steel perimeter frame with reduced
weight above it is exploding and collapsing at the same rate as
the fire and impact damaged side that has most of the weight of the
rotating block on it? Seems more than a little odd, doesn't it? Here's
some information on the perimeter columns.

http://911research.wtc7.net/wtc/arch/perimeter.html

Now watch this video:

http://plaguepuppy.net/public_html/c...2_explodes.avi

That's not gradual bending and buckling of an over heated steel
frame. Those are huge explosions not unlike those we see in a
controlled demolition. Keep in mind that this is at the onset of
the collapse, so nothing is falling quickly at this point.

More good information on 9-11 can be found he