WHOOPS! "A Rapid City man is dead after mountain bike incident"

Old April 26th 13, 12:14 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Blackblade

Default WHOOPS! "A Rapid City man is dead after mountain bike incident"

Here's the link Mike ... to the thread where your own account of your actions clearly show that you committed battery. https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt....M/nYQ7Q36X8akJ Now, do YOU have a link to anything that backs up your assertion regarding charge dismissal ? No ?????

Thanks for demonstrating for the millionth time that mountain bikers ALWAYS LIE. That thread shows that the mountain biker battered ME. Of course you weren't there, so you know NOTHING!

No Mike, you can say something as many times as you like ... it doesn't make it true. YOU occasioned the contact, intentionally, which makes YOU guilty of battery. You wanted to detain the biker ... which you were legally not allowed to do. You admitted this clearly in the thread; so you don't have a leg to stand on and were quite correctly convicted.

But it's moot, because ALL CHARGES WERE DISMISSED on 3/26/13. Finding the link is your homework (hint: there isn't one, idiot).

No dice. Want to make an assertion ? Back it up. I'm not doing YOUR homework for you. In the absence of evidence, I revert to my earlier point; since your word has zero credibility I don't believe anything you say unless there is objective evidence to back it up. Given that you've been asked to provide it several times now, by me and others, I suggest you either do so or admit that this is just more of your bull****.

Every time they open their mouths, mountain bikers stick both feet in them, and prove what DISHONEST BOORS they are, you especially.

Nice ad-hominem Mike ... still doesn't change the truth one iota. You are a convicted criminal.
Old April 26th 13, 07:17 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

On Friday, April 26, 2013 4:14:56 AM UTC-7, Blackblade wrote:
Here's the link Mike ... to the thread where your own account of your actions clearly show that you committed battery. https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt....M/nYQ7Q36X8akJ Now, do YOU have a link to anything that backs up your assertion regarding charge dismissal ? No ????? Thanks for demonstrating for the millionth time that mountain bikers ALWAYS LIE. That thread shows that the mountain biker battered ME. Of course you weren't there, so you know NOTHING! No Mike, you can say something as many times as you like ... it doesn't make it true. YOU occasioned the contact, intentionally, which makes YOU guilty of battery.

BS. As a pedestrian, I have a right to be wherever I want to on the trail. A biker is legally required to yield the right of way to a pedestrian, including STOPPING, if necessary to avoid a collision. By not stopping, and running into me, he broke the law. You obviously don't know the law.

You wanted to detain the biker ... which you were legally not allowed to do. You admitted this clearly in the thread; so you don't have a leg to stand on and were quite correctly convicted. But it's moot, because ALL CHARGES WERE DISMISSED on 3/26/13. Finding the link is your homework (hint: there isn't one, idiot). No dice. Want to make an assertion ? Back it up. I'm not doing YOUR homework for you. In the absence of evidence, I revert to my earlier point;

You need to do your own research, as I do.

since your word has zero credibility I don't believe anything you say unless there is objective evidence to back it up. Given that you've been asked to provide it several times now, by me and others, I suggest you either do so or admit that this is just more of your bull****. Every time they open their mouths, mountain bikers stick both feet in them, and prove what DISHONEST BOORS they are, you especially. Nice ad-hominem Mike ... still doesn't change the truth one iota. You are a convicted criminal.

BS. Legally, I have never been convicted of anything, since all charges were dismissed on 3/26/13. A plea of not guilty was entered on my behalf, and my record was expunged. Ask your mommy to explain the words with more than one syl-la-ble to you.
Old April 26th 13, 08:17 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike

On Friday, April 26, 2013 2:17:30 PM UTC-4, Mike Vandeman wrote:
On Friday, April 26, 2013 4:14:56 AM UTC-7, Blackblade wrote:

BS. Legally, I have never been convicted of anything, since all charges were dismissed on 3/26/13. A plea of not guilty was entered on my behalf, and my record was expunged.

Prove it. (Hint: you won't, because you CAN'T.)

Old April 28th 13, 03:40 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

On Friday, April 26, 2013 12:17:04 PM UTC-7, wrote:
On Friday, April 26, 2013 2:17:30 PM UTC-4, Mike Vandeman wrote:

On Friday, April 26, 2013 4:14:56 AM UTC-7, Blackblade wrote:

BS. Legally, I have never been convicted of anything, since all charges were dismissed on 3/26/13. A plea of not guilty was entered on my behalf, and my record was expunged.

Prove it. (Hint: you won't, because you CAN'T.)

I don't need to. I was there! You are the one who needs to do your homework, IF you care about the truth (Hint: YOU OBVIOUSLY DON'T!) Mountain bikers would rather keep LYING -- the only thing they know how to do. (Hint: Your first lie is your false name. DUH!)
Old April 29th 13, 05:04 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike

On Saturday, April 27, 2013 10:40:42 PM UTC-4, Mike Vandeman wrote:
On Friday, April 26, 2013 12:17:04 PM UTC-7, wrote:

BS. Legally, I have never been convicted of anything, since all charges were dismissed on 3/26/13. A plea of not guilty was entered on my behalf, and my record was expunged.

Prove it. (Hint: you won't, because you CAN'T.)

I don't need to. I was there! You are the one who needs to do your homework, IF you care about the truth (Hint: YOU OBVIOUSLY DON'T!) Mountain bikers would rather keep LYING -- the only thing they know how to do. (Hint: Your first lie is your false name. DUH!)

"Your unwillingness to answer any questions is duly noted -- by the whole world."
Old April 29th 13, 01:54 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Blackblade

YOU occasioned the contact, intentionally, which makes YOU guilty of battery.

BS. As a pedestrian, I have a right to be wherever I want to on the trail.. A biker is legally required to yield the right of way to a pedestrian, including STOPPING, if necessary to avoid a collision. By not stopping, and running into me, he broke the law. You obviously don't know the law.

Right of Way is NOT an unfettered right ... you can't use it to illegally detain someone which was what you were doing by intentionally moving to prevent them passing. If that's your understanding of the law then it is wholly wrong.

You need to do your own research, as I do.

BS. This is not a matter of research. You've made an assertion. Back it up.

BS. Legally, I have never been convicted of anything, since all charges were dismissed on 3/26/13. A plea of not guilty was entered on my behalf, and my record was expunged. Ask your mommy to explain the words with more than one syl-la-ble to you.

You entered a plea of not guilty and a JURY found you GUILTY on three counts.

Even if you have now entered a Petition and Order for Dismissal all that does is expunge your criminal record. However, it does NOT remove the conviction from your criminal history and anyone querying the California or FBI criminal records will still find your name there ... quite correctly. It also doesn't remove any restrictions or penalties ... so you still won't be able to go walking those trails from which you were barred.

So, is this what you mean ? You have used an administrative mechanism, there to allow convicts who have served their sentences to get work again ?

That does NOT, by any stretch of the imagination, make you innocent !

If this is NOT what you've done then, as I've said, please provide some PROOF !!!
Old April 29th 13, 02:23 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

On Sunday, April 28, 2013 9:04:17 PM UTC-7, wrote:
On Saturday, April 27, 2013 10:40:42 PM UTC-4, Mike Vandeman wrote:

On Friday, April 26, 2013 12:17:04 PM UTC-7, wrote:

BS. Legally, I have never been convicted of anything, since all charges were dismissed on 3/26/13. A plea of not guilty was entered on my behalf, and my record was expunged.

Prove it. (Hint: you won't, because you CAN'T.)

I don't need to. I was there! You are the one who needs to do your homework, IF you care about the truth (Hint: YOU OBVIOUSLY DON'T!) Mountain bikers would rather keep LYING -- the only thing they know how to do. (Hint: Your first lie is your false name. DUH!)

"Your unwillingness to answer any questions is duly noted -- by the whole world."

I did. Truthfully. You just don't like hearing the truth -- something you really aren't used to, since your fellow mountain bikers are allergic to telling the truth. Tough!
Old April 29th 13, 02:28 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

On Monday, April 29, 2013 5:54:46 AM UTC-7, Blackblade wrote:
[...]

If you are too lazy to do your homework, TOUGH! You just don't want to hear the truth, which is that my conviction was overturned and my record was expunged. Legally, I have never been convicted of a crime. That's good, since I was innocent from the start. I know you don't like to hear the truth, since you are used to your fellow mountain bikers. who are all incorrigible liars -- like you.
Old May 1st 13, 01:09 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Blackblade

If you are too lazy to do your homework, TOUGH! You just don't want to hear the truth, which is that my conviction was overturned and my record was expunged. Legally, I have never been convicted of a crime. That's good, since I was innocent from the start. I know you don't like to hear the truth, since you are used to your fellow mountain bikers. who are all incorrigible liars -- like you.

Yes, Mike, keep telling yourself that ... and, at the same time, try and figure out why you still have a record in the California and FBI CRIMINAL database :-)

Expunging the record, using an administrative protocol which I've described, does NOT make you innocent ... your arrest and conviction will follow you forever, as they should, but your employers won't have to know now that it's spent.

And, on top of that, I thought you said that courts couldn't make decisions anyway ... you are so full of it it's funny.
Old May 1st 13, 01:28 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike

On Monday, April 29, 2013 9:23:32 AM UTC-4, Mike Vandeman wrote:
On Sunday, April 28, 2013 9:04:17 PM UTC-7, wrote:
I did. Truthfully. You just don't like hearing the truth -- something you really aren't used to, since your fellow mountain bikers are allergic to telling the truth. Tough!

Since you have no proof, you must be bluffing.