Ride by shooting

Old November 13th 14, 08:27 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
MrCheerful

Default Ride by shooting

Cyclist with a shotgun fires at front door.
I expect the door had opened as he went past, or tried to run him off
the road, or hooted him.

http://www.gazettelive.co.uk/news/te...n-amid-8099115
Old November 13th 14, 11:35 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Tarcap

"Mrcheerful" wrote in message ...

Cyclist with a shotgun fires at front door.
I expect the door had opened as he went past, or tried to run him off
the road, or hooted him.

http://www.gazettelive.co.uk/news/te...n-amid-8099115

Do you think that perhaps number plates would have helped with
identification?

Old November 13th 14, 11:54 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Bod[_5_]

On 13/11/2014 11:35, Tarcap wrote:

"Mrcheerful" wrote in message ...

Cyclist with a shotgun fires at front door.
I expect the door had opened as he went past, or tried to run him off
the road, or hooted him.

http://www.gazettelive.co.uk/news/te...n-amid-8099115

Do you think that perhaps number plates would have helped with
identification?

The bike was very likely stolen.
Old November 13th 14, 06:45 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Cassandra[_6_]

On Thu, 13 Nov 2014 11:54:42 +0000, Bod wrote:

On 13/11/2014 11:35, Tarcap wrote:

"Mrcheerful" wrote in message ...

Cyclist with a shotgun fires at front door.
I expect the door had opened as he went past, or tried to run him off
the road, or hooted him.

http://www.gazettelive.co.uk/news/te...n-amid-8099115

Do you think that perhaps number plates would have helped with
identification?

The bike was very likely stolen.

The police have a way to spot stolen cars. Can you guess ?