London Cycling

Old November 30th 14, 09:49 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
naazim palan

Default London Cycling

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6Ez...ature=youtu.be

Here is a proud upload on YouTube of the London CM in November.
Notice at 5.07 when they pass to the right of keep left sign & ignore the pedestrian waiting to cross.
RLJ at 18.04
At 11.20 more RLJ & ignoring keep left signs.
RLJ at 12.40, bugger the pedestrian.
Cycling on pavement at 12.20.
17.39 cycling across pedestrian crossing while Green Man is lit (more RLJ).

All in all a typical day of what a London pedestrian has to put up with.
Old November 30th 14, 11:58 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Weaseltemper[_2_]

On 30/11/2014 09:49, naazim palan wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6Ez...ature=youtu.be

Here is a proud upload on YouTube of the London CM in November.
Notice at 5.07 when they pass to the right of keep left sign & ignore the pedestrian waiting to cross.
RLJ at 18.04
At 11.20 more RLJ & ignoring keep left signs.
RLJ at 12.40, bugger the pedestrian.
Cycling on pavement at 12.20.
17.39 cycling across pedestrian crossing while Green Man is lit (more RLJ).

All in all a typical day of what a London pedestrian has to put up with.

CM is to cycling, as ISIS is to Islam.
Old November 30th 14, 02:01 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving,uk.legal
Judith[_4_]

On Sun, 30 Nov 2014 01:49:37 -0800 (PST), naazim palan
wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6Ez...ature=youtu.be

Here is a proud upload on YouTube of the London CM in November.
Notice at 5.07 when they pass to the right of keep left sign & ignore the pedestrian waiting to cross.
RLJ at 18.04
At 11.20 more RLJ & ignoring keep left signs.
RLJ at 12.40, bugger the pedestrian.
Cycling on pavement at 12.20.
17.39 cycling across pedestrian crossing while Green Man is lit (more RLJ).

All in all a typical day of what a London pedestrian has to put up with.

It is about time they were done for obstructing other traffic by blocking
junctions so that the other ****wits can sail through the red lights.

I loved the way that they had to take both lanes up in the tunnels so that
other traffic could not get passed.

The good news is, if they are trying to **** off other London road users, then
they are doing a really good job.

Old November 30th 14, 02:23 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Weaseltemper[_2_]

wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6Ez...ature=youtu.be

Here is a proud upload on YouTube of the London CM in November.
Notice at 5.07 when they pass to the right of keep left sign & ignore the pedestrian waiting to cross.
RLJ at 18.04
At 11.20 more RLJ & ignoring keep left signs.
RLJ at 12.40, bugger the pedestrian.
Cycling on pavement at 12.20.
17.39 cycling across pedestrian crossing while Green Man is lit (more RLJ).

All in all a typical day of what a London pedestrian has to put up with.

It is about time they were done for obstructing other traffic by blocking
junctions so that the other ****wits can sail through the red lights.

x-posts removed

If they stuck together in a *tight* group, there would be no problem
with the tail end of the group going through red lights, so long as the
front of the group went through on green.

I loved the way that they had to take both lanes up in the tunnels so that
other traffic could not get passed.

That *is* the whole point.

The good news is, if they are trying to **** off other London road users, then
they are doing a really good job.

They are.

When I first heard of CM I thought it was a great idea. Ride through
London in a group, claiming the streets back for one evening a month.
When I saw the way in when they went about it it just filled me with
despair. The may as well just carry baseball bats and randomly attack
cars. Their behavior is reprehensible.

Old November 30th 14, 03:30 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder

wrote:

[...]

Claiming the streets back ...................?

Old November 30th 14, 03:47 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Weaseltemper[_2_]

On 30/11/2014 15:30, Mr Pounder wrote:

Claiming the streets back ...................?

If you have ever ridden a bike in London you would know what I mean.

Old November 30th 14, 04:55 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder

"Simon Weaseltemper" wrote in message
On 30/11/2014 15:30, Mr Pounder wrote:

Claiming the streets back ...................?

If you have ever ridden a bike in London you would know what I mean.

Thankfully I never have and never will.
Before you say ignorance is bliss, it isn't.

Old November 30th 14, 05:04 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder

"naazim palan" wrote in message
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6Ez...ature=youtu.be

Here is a proud upload on YouTube of the London CM in November.
Notice at 5.07 when they pass to the right of keep left sign & ignore the
pedestrian waiting to cross.
RLJ at 18.04
At 11.20 more RLJ & ignoring keep left signs.
RLJ at 12.40, bugger the pedestrian.
Cycling on pavement at 12.20.
17.39 cycling across pedestrian crossing while Green Man is lit (more
RLJ).

All in all a typical day of what a London pedestrian has to put up with.

An utter disgrace but nothing unusual. What rabble they are.

Old November 30th 14, 05:05 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Cassandra[_6_]

On Sun, 30 Nov 2014 11:58:16 +0000, Simon Weaseltemper
wrote:

On 30/11/2014 09:49, naazim palan wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6Ez...ature=youtu.be

Here is a proud upload on YouTube of the London CM in November.
Notice at 5.07 when they pass to the right of keep left sign & ignore the pedestrian waiting to cross.
RLJ at 18.04
At 11.20 more RLJ & ignoring keep left signs.
RLJ at 12.40, bugger the pedestrian.
Cycling on pavement at 12.20.
17.39 cycling across pedestrian crossing while Green Man is lit (more RLJ).

All in all a typical day of what a London pedestrian has to put up with.

CM is to cycling, as ISIS is to Islam.

two cheeks of the same arse
Old November 30th 14, 07:18 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving,uk.legal
Judith[_4_]

wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6Ez...ature=youtu.be

Here is a proud upload on YouTube of the London CM in November.
Notice at 5.07 when they pass to the right of keep left sign & ignore the pedestrian waiting to cross.
RLJ at 18.04
At 11.20 more RLJ & ignoring keep left signs.
RLJ at 12.40, bugger the pedestrian.
Cycling on pavement at 12.20.
17.39 cycling across pedestrian crossing while Green Man is lit (more RLJ).

All in all a typical day of what a London pedestrian has to put up with.

It is about time they were done for obstructing other traffic by blocking
junctions so that the other ****wits can sail through the red lights.

x-posts removed

Relevant x-posts put back in.

(Why do you insist on removing them - when the topic is relevant to those two
groups?)

If they stuck together in a *tight* group, there would be no problem
with the tail end of the group going through red lights, so long as the
front of the group went through on green.

Oh - so it is OK to break the law in some circumstances is it?
Feel free to explain further.

I loved the way that they had to take both lanes up in the tunnels so that
other traffic could not get passed.

That *is* the whole point.

Oh - so they deliberately obstruct other traffic: that is the point is it?

The good news is, if they are trying to **** off other London road users, then
they are doing a really good job.

Their behavior is reprehensible.

The first time we have agreed I believe