Peace Themed Jerseys?

Old January 14th 04, 12:21 AM
BB

Default Trolling proliferation Was: Lies Finally Being Exposed On Several Topics

On Tue, 13 Jan 2004 16:47:27 -0500, Rick Onanian wrote:

Yes, but my question regards a recent surge in such traffic.

A well-placed troll in a season of bad riding?

--
-BB-
To reply to me, drop the attitude (from my e-mail address, at least)
Old January 14th 04, 01:39 AM
Terry Morse

Default Peace Themed Jerseys?

William Paling wrote:

Does anyone know where you can buy cycling jerseys with an
anti-war or anti-Bush theme?

There's a jersey with a generic peace message:

http://www.velowear.com/store/prod/301003.htm

Or the "ride for peace" message with a Woodstock-69 feel:

http://www.teamestrogen.com/products.asp?pID=8277

If those don't suit your fancy, you may have to settle for a cotton
tee:

http://www.sendatee.net/TOMJuneVBO.html
Old January 14th 04, 03:26 AM
Kurgan Gringioni

"Benjamin Weiner" wrote in message
Kurgan Gringioni wrote:

"Lindsay" wrote in message

Looks like Bill Clinton doesn't think that Bush lied or exaggerated.
Bill believes Saddam had WMD's right until the end.

Dumbass -

Who cares what BC thinks - read the last 2 paragraphs of your snippet:

Dumbass,

Why are you trying to engage in a rational argument about this
on Usenet? Just sit back and savor the irony: the same people
who used to call Clinton "Slick Willie," not to mention a
corrupter of the nation's moral character and a threat to our
national security, are now citing him as an authority on
Iraqi WMD, even though he hasn't gotten an intelligence briefing
in three years.

Dumbass -

You are correct.

I should not be trying to engage in a rational debate on usenet.

Old January 14th 04, 05:37 PM
gwhite

Benjamin Weiner wrote:

You shouldn't look for rationality in the current political climate
while the irony supply is at such a high.

Just the "current" one? hah hah.
Old January 14th 04, 08:29 PM
Chris B.

Default Pain in the ass (was: Peace Themed Jerseys?)

On Mon, 05 Jan 2004 13:52:49 -0800, P e t e F a g e r l i n
wrote:

On 5 Jan 2004 13:29:13 -0800, (William Paling)
wrote:

Does anyone know where you can buy cycling jerseys with an anti-war or
anti-Bush theme?

Try
www.goatse.cx

Uh Pete, something seems to be awry with your favourite site.

My sincerest condolences.
Old January 14th 04, 09:15 PM
Rick Onanian

On Wed, 14 Jan 2004 20:29:12 GMT, Chris B.
Try www.goatse.cx

Uh Pete, something seems to be awry with your favourite site.

Do not adjust your set. This is not a drill. I didn't bother to
look, because I know what is to be found there, so I'll assume that
it's the same as always.

For sometimes more entertaining but still gross (sometimes
disturbing) content, try www.steakandcheese.com (and be prepared).

My sincerest condolences.

Mine too, if you look at some of the, er, less appetizing (yeah,
that's the ticket) pictures at S&C.
--
Rick Onanian
Old January 14th 04, 10:41 PM
Just zis Guy, you know?

On Mon, 12 Jan 2004 22:20:26 -0500, Stephen Harding
wrote:

Oh yeah! US policies destabilizing the Middle East...or the
Balkans...or the Korean peninsula!

I seem to recall reading accounts of President Wilson crawling over
the map laid out on the floor drawing lines where the new Balkan
countries would be. I seem to recall the US supporting first one side
then the other in the Iran-Iraq war. I seem to recall the US
bolstering the Israeli government following their annexation of the
West Bank. I seem to recall the US getting involved in a Korean civil
war and ending up with a divided country for half a century or so.

I must stop reading history books written by commies like Churchill
and Liddell-Hart, I suppose.

Guy
===
http://chapmancentral.demon.co.uk
Old January 14th 04, 10:42 PM
Just zis Guy, you know?

On Tue, 13 Jan 2004 19:49:02 GMT, "Tom Kunich"
wrote:

"it's Bush's fault that Saddam Hussein killed a
million Iraqi citizens using torture."

It would confuse people. They've fogotten that Poppy did that.

Guy
===
http://chapmancentral.demon.co.uk
Old January 15th 04, 12:05 AM
Tom Keats

In article ,
"Just zis Guy, you know?" writes:

I must stop reading history books

I almost had a Fabrizio moment there, but it passed.

Carry on.

cheers,
Tom

--
-- Powered by FreeBSD
Above address is just a spam midden.
Old January 15th 04, 04:11 AM
Mike Kruger

"Tom Kunich" wrote in message
nk.net...

Hey, here's a good idea - how about a Jersey with 1,000,000 on it and then
in fine print it can say, "it's Bush's fault that Saddam Hussein killed a
million Iraqi citizens using torture."

You mean Bush the elder, I presume.