Why the global warming "scientists" lied and lied and lied to removethe MWP and the LIA from history

Old June 30th 09, 01:52 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

Default Why the global warming "scientists" lied and lied and lied to removethe MWP and the LIA from history

And here's Colesy, predictably, right on time with a non-sequitur.
I've cut away everything except Colesy's most favourable point -- most
favourble to the global warmies, that is:

On Jun 30, 12:49 am, Peter Cole wrote:

"We have to take into account that there are uncertainties in our model;
but it does suggest a plateauing of temperatures, and then a continued
rise," said Dr Keenlyside.

Basically that we're in an Atlantic cooling cycle that may cancel global
warming in the short term, but not the overall impact. Nobody was
worried about the next decade.

Basically, actually, Colesy, we are in a centuries long warming trend
to recover from the Little Ice Ace, and in a few centuries we my again
reach the favourable temperature plateau of the Medieval Warm Period
when the Earth was much warmer than at any time during the so-called
"global warming" of the last century. So nobody has to worry for a few
centuries yet.

That is why the global warming "scientists" have lied and lied and
lied to try and remove the Medieval Warm Period and the Little Ice Age
from history: because they make total nonsense of "global warming"
alarmism.

"Global Warming" is Old Testament prophet stuff, Colesy. Give it away.
No rational scientist, and still less a practical engineer, can any
longer believe in it and retain his respectability.

Andre Jute
A little, a very little thought will suffice -- John Maynard Keynes

OK I lied about winning but so what? Rich Pimpo General 0 November 16th 05 05:45 PM
Sorry I lied, but? Rich Pimpo Recumbent Biking 0 November 16th 05 05:44 PM
They lied wafflycat General 20 October 1st 05 04:48 AM
They lied wafflycat UK 15 September 29th 05 11:57 PM
Tyler, you LIED to me... Callistus Valerius Racing 12 December 3rd 04 01:08 PM