Old Doug Fattic

Old September 24th 04, 06:07 PM
drako

Default Old Doug Fattic

I acuired an old Doug Fattic 12 speed that is probable 20 years old. It
has all Dura Ace parts but it was spray painted and needs fully
restored and tuned. Is there any interest in old bikes like this?

--
drako

Old September 24th 04, 08:00 PM
John M

Drako......
I tried to send a message to you, it bounced back, what size bike????
thanks,
John

Old September 25th 04, 04:58 PM
Morgan Fletcher

drako writes:

I acuired an old Doug Fattic 12 speed that is probable 20 years old. It
has all Dura Ace parts but it was spray painted and needs fully
restored and tuned. Is there any interest in old bikes like this?

Maybe in the parts. Can I see a pic?

Morgan
Old October 2nd 04, 09:11 AM
Doug Fattic

Drako, since I built this bike, I would be more than a little interested
in some details of the frame. I usually cut some pattern out of the
down tube lug like the owners initial or a fleur de lis. Did I do that
on this frame or is it plain? Please contact me. Thanks, Doug Fattic