Learning how to ride a bicycle

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old August 13th 18, 04:41 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Tanguy Ortolo

Default Learning how to ride a bicycle

Hello,

I have a friend (~ 25 years old) that never had a chance to learn how to
ride a bike. After a couple of years in Paris, she is now considering
the idea of eventually learning it, starting with an electric bicycle.

That idea, of starting with an electric bicycle, surprised me, and I am
not convinced it would be the best way to start. Now, that being said, I
am not too sure of myself either, so maybe she is right and it would be
easier or more efficient.

Would you have any advice on this matter, or some experience to share
about the same? Since there is a bicycle school near her place, I am
also suggesting her to go there anyway.

--
Tanguy

learning to ride gary2006uk UK 1 November 12th 08 02:06 AM
Learning To Ride at Age 50 Qweld Unicycling 4 July 1st 07 02:36 AM
learning to ride- help please! rosybob_and_my_uni-cycle Unicycling 2 July 6th 06 06:39 AM
Learning to ride.... nxixcxk Unicycling 5 July 5th 05 02:04 AM
Learning to ride a bicycle Sue UK 35 November 24th 03 04:05 PM