norco :confused:

Old July 14th 04, 02:50 AM
johngrass

Default norco :confused:

is norco a good brand because when i went to my local bike shop (they
don't sell norco) but they said that norco isn't a good brand and that
they copy off specialized is this true and if it is do norco still make
good bikes in the $1800 price range for mountain bikes or should i go
with what the bike shop said and get the avanti manic

:

thanx

--
johngrass

Old July 14th 04, 04:08 AM
AC 1

"johngrass" wrote in
message ...

is norco a good brand because when i went to my local bike shop (they
don't sell norco) but they said that norco isn't a good brand and that
they copy off specialized is this true and if it is do norco still make
good bikes in the $1800 price range for mountain bikes or should i go
with what the bike shop said and get the avanti manic

:

thanx

--
johngrass

Dear confused. Thats bull****. Norco make great bikes. You ever hear of the
North Shore? Thats their play ground. Not some dry desert trail or some
large smooth rock like they have out in California. Check out there web page
and ask around. They have some good bikes in that price range. Does your
bike shop sell Turner frames? Does that make them a bad brand? Go out and by
a few magazines and do some more reading on the web. Google around.

Old July 14th 04, 04:15 AM
AC 1

"AC 1" wrote in message
rs.com...

"johngrass" wrote in
message ...

[...]

Opps! Remove California and replace with CANADA! My bad.lol

Old July 14th 04, 06:59 PM
supabonbon

johngrass wrote in message ...
is norco a good brand because when i went to my local bike shop (they
don't sell norco) but they said that norco isn't a good brand and that
they copy off specialized is this true and if it is do norco still make
good bikes in the $1800 price range for mountain bikes or should i go
with what the bike shop said and get the avanti manic

:

thanx

Look at your keyboard. See that key below the L?

/s
Old July 14th 04, 07:13 PM
pas

supabonbon wrote:
johngrass wrote in
message ...
is norco a good brand because when i went to my local bike shop (they
don't sell norco) but they said that norco isn't a good brand and
that they copy off specialized is this true and if it is do norco
still make good bikes in the $1800 price range for mountain bikes or
should i go with what the bike shop said and get the avanti manic

thanx

Look at your keyboard. See that key below the L?

/s

There are two more useful keys below the "enter" key and the "caps lock"
key too. How about that...

Penny

Old July 15th 04, 06:40 PM
JD

"AC 1" wrote in message ers.com...
"johngrass" wrote in
message ...

is norco a good brand because when i went to my local bike shop (they
don't sell norco) but they said that norco isn't a good brand and that
they copy off specialized is this true and if it is do norco still make
good bikes in the $1800 price range for mountain bikes or should i go
with what the bike shop said and get the avanti manic

:

thanx

--
johngrass

Dear confused. Thats bull****. Norco make great bikes. You ever hear of the
North Shore?

Yeah, Oahu has some great waves.

Thats their play ground.

How does one ride a bike in 20' surf?

Not some dry desert trail or some
large smooth rock like they have out in California.

This is confusing. Are you saying that there is a large, smooth rock
somewhere in California? If so, where because I want to ride that
rock? Also, are you trying to indicate that the deserts don't yield
trails "extreeeeem" enough for Norco bikes?

Check out there web page
and ask around. They have some good bikes in that price range. Does your
bike shop sell Turner frames? Does that make them a bad brand?

There (sic) website is propaganda, just like the rest of them.

Go out and by a few magazines

Thanks for the final confirmation. Drink two mtn dews and come back a
little more amped up. You funny.

JD
Old July 15th 04, 07:13 PM
Muddy

"pas" wrote in message ...
supabonbon wrote:
johngrass wrote in
message ...
is norco a good brand because when i went to my local bike shop (they
don't sell norco) but they said that norco isn't a good brand and
that they copy off specialized is this true and if it is do norco
still make good bikes in the $1800 price range for mountain bikes or
should i go with what the bike shop said and get the avanti manic

thanx

Look at your keyboard. See that key below the L?

/s

There are two more useful keys below the "enter" key and the "caps lock"
key too. How about that...

Penny

how sad
I left this newsgroup because certain readers were more interested in
bitching than helping others out now I other forums like mbuk and
alike - cos atleast there talking about biking

norco's are a great bike my friend has one climbs great though they
seem cheap and are cheap so you get what you pay for but then it rides
great and feels great - its upto you - are you after a bike that looks
good or feels good?

- and I didn't use any caps or puntuate. how about that...
Old July 15th 04, 07:30 PM
Monique Y. Mudama

On 2004-07-15, Muddy penned:
"pas" wrote in message

There are two more useful keys below the "enter" key and the "caps
lock" key too. How about that...

Penny

how sad I left this newsgroup because certain readers were more
interested in bitching than helping others out now I other forums like
mbuk and alike - cos atleast there talking about biking

norco's are a great bike my friend has one climbs great though they
seem cheap and are cheap so you get what you pay for but then it rides
great and feels great - its upto you - are you after a bike that looks
good or feels good?

- and I didn't use any caps or puntuate. how about that...

Gee, it's *so* sad you left. I mean, what would we do without gems of
brilliance like the above?

If you think that you've communicated anything but your own incoherence,
you're sadly mistaken.

At least you don't top-post, though. I'll give you that.

Here's a hint: punctuation, proper spelling, and proper use of
apostrophes exist to make it easy for your reader to parse your
statements. The harder you make it for someone to read what you wrote,
the less likely they will be to bother with it, and the more likely they
will be to misunderstand you, anyway.

--
monique
Old July 15th 04, 07:30 PM
pas

Muddy wrote: how sad
I left this newsgroup because certain readers were more interested in
bitching than helping others out now I other forums like mbuk and
alike - cos atleast there talking about biking

It's easier to talk about biking when a post is literate, is all.

norco's are a great bike my friend has one climbs great though they
seem cheap and are cheap so you get what you pay for but then it rides
great and feels great - its upto you - are you after a bike that looks
good or feels good?

- and I didn't use any caps or puntuate. how about that...

Sure you did, you capilized "I", and used "?". It's all in how you want
people to percieve you... illiterate, immature and using the parent's
computer when cutting school ( at least that's how "u-speak" appears to me)
or someone who's literate, somewhat mature ( har har) and interested in
communicating well about the passion for biking, with the world.

I can't speak for Norco's myself, but there were an awful lot of gals riding
them in Rossland. ( see there's biking talk for you!)

penny s

Old July 15th 04, 08:53 PM
bomba

On Thu, 15 Jul 2004 11:13:14 -0700, Muddy wrote:

I left this newsgroup because certain readers were more interested in
bitching than helping others out now I other forums like mbuk and
alike - cos atleast there talking about biking

You know, from your spelling and grammar, I'd have never pegged you as an
MBUK forum member...

norco's are a great bike my friend has one climbs great though they
seem cheap and are cheap so you get what you pay for but then it rides
great and feels great - its upto you - are you after a bike that looks
good or feels good?

Holy ****, is English your first language?

- and I didn't use any caps or puntuate. how about that...

MBUK forum is thataway ---

For those unaware of the MBUK forum, this is a particularly cracking
example: http://www.mbuk.com/forum/topic.asp?...TOPIC_ID=51605