There's Gratitude

Old December 25th 07, 09:29 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Danny Colyer

Default There's Gratitude

I bought the wife a unicycle for Christmas. She loves yellow, so I
bought her a yike with yellow frame, yellow pedals and yellow saddle
(thanks Roger). I'd have got a yellow tyre as well, but neither Roger
nor LBS had any 20" yellow tyres in stock.

I wrapped it up in several parcels (wheel, frame, seat & post, pedals,
nuts & bolts). The first bit she unwrapped was the wheel.

"I thought I was getting a yellow tyre".

Women!

I think I'll encourage her to put it together once the kids are in bed
:-)

--
Danny Colyer

'http://www.redpedals.co.uk' (http://www.colyer.plus.com/danny/)
http://www.usenet.com
Old December 25th 07, 09:52 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
ħǻřрέŗ

Isn't there a liquid you can put on the tyre to make it look yellow?

--
ħǻřрέŗ

-Greg Harper

http://www.usenet.com
Old December 26th 07, 03:13 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Doug

ħǻřрέŗ wrote:
Isn't there a liquid you can put on the tyre to make it look yellow?

only if its a snow tire...........

--
Doug

Ride like you stole it!
http://www.usenet.com
Old December 26th 07, 03:29 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
jimbojones

Doug wrote:
only if its a snow tire...........

omg that was the funniest thing i have ever read on this forum
i actually fell out of my chair laughing when i read this
that is something i would put in my sig but i don't know how to put
things in my sig lol

--
jimbojones
http://www.usenet.com
Old December 26th 07, 10:58 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Hazmat

jimbojones wrote:
omg that was the funniest thing i have ever read on this forum
i actually fell out of my chair laughing when i read this
that is something i would put in my sig but i don't know how to put
things in my sig lol

*1) *Quote the person who wrote it and copy it.
*2) *Then open your User CP and go where it says Edit signature.
*3) *Paste the quote in there and then select *Save Signature*.

Hope this helps.
Hazmat

--
Hazmat

1 WEIRD AND UNUSUAL GREEK
CYPRIOT AUSTRALIAN WHO
IS DESTINED TO BE DIFFERENT AND I WON'T STOP TILL I AM.

'*Hazmats What people think of me??
*' (http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=59458)
ivan wrote:
Its a wild ride, grabs me by the shoe-lace, and doesn't let go till I do
a face-plant.

' My kind of driving with my favourite car.'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-F_FpRBm6c)
http://www.usenet.com