Questions Thread

Old November 11th 07, 12:02 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
NKahler

Default Questions Thread

This thread is for small questions people have that they need to know
but don't want to make a whole new thread for.

--
NKahler

puresyn wrote:
Dude, unislab, I'm kinda broke cause I just bought a Swedish wiener
stretcher.

http://www.usenet.com
Old November 11th 07, 12:04 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
NKahler

And I'll start it off

Im getting Bedford Long Plates for a 16" wheel.. Will the plates be too
long and always hit the ground?

And is a 16" wheel good for a BC wheel? (I wanted a small wheel so I
can carry it around easier and stuff )
Also.. Will a KH street saddle fit on a dx seatpost?

--
NKahler

Old November 11th 07, 02:01 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
oneisenough

i think KH and DX have the same style base, so yeah it should work.
(thats all i can say for you srry )
and my question: (yea,plz dont rag me because i also asked in the Brag
Thread)
does anyone have any tips for transitioning from hopping on the tire,
like after i do a 90 unispin, back to the cranks. i can get _to_ the
tire but not _back_ to the cranks/pedals

--
oneisenough

Plaeze x-cuze mi spelin' (If its wrong)
http://www.usenet.com
Old November 11th 07, 02:15 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
NKahler

oneisenough wrote:
i think KH and DX have the same style base, so yeah it should work.
(thats all i can say for you srry )
and my question: (yea,plz dont rag me because i also asked in the Brag
Thread)
does anyone have any tips for transitioning from hopping on the tire,
like after i do a 90 unispin, back to the cranks. i can get _to_ the
tire but not _back_ to the cranks/pedals

I cant even hop on the tire So I cant really help with that..
Thanks for answering my question though

--
NKahler

Old November 11th 07, 02:27 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
oneisenough

NKahler wrote:
I cant even hop on the tire So I cant really help with that..
Thanks for answering my question though

i JUST learned it w/ a mix of yesterday and today
and no prob

Old November 11th 07, 06:33 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
torkerdx

oneisenough wrote:
i think KH and DX have the same style base, so yeah it should work.
(thats all i can say for you srry )
and my question: (yea,plz dont rag me because i also asked in the Brag
Thread)
does anyone have any tips for transitioning from hopping on the tire,
like after i do a 90 unispin, back to the cranks. i can get _to_ the
tire but not _back_ to the cranks/pedals

spin it either way another 90degrees and put your feet down. it is
kinda wierd at first but not too hard once you get it
another way is too step down, but it weird and you want the first
footdown to push the wheel so it pushes the other foot into the frame

--
torkerdx

gordito8me wrote:
it's like running across the highway at rush hour. Dangerous, stupid,
but not really that fun.

skianduniaddict wrote:
never give 4 teenagers a camera... they go crazy

johnfoss wrote:
Yes, being old makes you stupid.

http://www.usenet.com
Old November 12th 07, 01:51 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
oneisenough

torkerdx wrote:
spin it either way another 90degrees and put your feet down. it is
kinda wierd at first but not too hard once you get it
another way is too step down, but it weird and you want the first
footdown to push the wheel so it pushes the other foot into the frame

ok thanks a lot, so its almost like everthing else....
practice practice, practice? no real "tips"

and i did get a few more times now, im getting the hang of it!

Old November 12th 07, 01:58 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
isaac steiner

Ohh yeah a KH saddle will fit onto your DX post....Are you not buying my
plates Nkahler?

--
isaac steiner
http://www.usenet.com
Old November 15th 07, 11:47 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
NKahler

Since nobody is answering my questions anywhere else..
Will a viscount saddle fit on a DX seatpost?
And are they good saddles for Muni? (If not, are they good for trials
and street?)
And I might be able to add a handle

--
NKahler

Old November 16th 07, 01:48 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Verde Flash

Do you know what companies make 36" unis?

I want my local store to order one, but they need the manufacturer.

--
Verde Flash
http://www.usenet.com