another pedestrian injured by a cyclist

Old August 26th 10, 01:24 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mrcheerful[_2_]

Default another pedestrian injured by a cyclist

I understood from Doug that cyclists never hurt anyone due to their low
speed, low momentum and the skill of their riders?

http://www.dorsetecho.co.uk/news/835...dwe ll_Trail/

Old August 26th 10, 03:49 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling

On Aug 26, 1:24*pm, "Mrcheerful" wrote:
I understood from Doug that cyclists never hurt anyone due to their low
speed, low momentum and the skill of their riders?

http://www.dorsetecho.co.uk/news/835...st__scalps__bo...

Yes but this incident takes no account of the damage a motorist could
do to a cyclist.
Old August 26th 10, 05:18 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Doug[_3_]

On 26 Aug, 13:24, "Mrcheerful" wrote:
I understood from Doug that cyclists never hurt anyone due to their low
speed, low momentum and the skill of their riders?

You understand wrongly as usual. The point I keep on making is that
cars are much, much more dangerous than cycles and yet the law wrongly
treats cyclists as if they are just as dangerous as motorists.

http://www.dorsetecho.co.uk/news/835...st__scalps__bo...

Please note, this is yet another new anti-cyclist thread from a
motorist on this cycling newsgroup, which clearly proves I do not
provoke their existence with my anti-motorist threads and of which I
stand accused. That said I will wait a little longer to clear up any
doubts on the matter.

I trust also that any new thread of mine which refers to motorists
will not be regarded as OT because of the serious threat which
motorists present to cyclists and which are not reciprocated by
cyclists.

-- .
UK Radical Campaigns.
http://www.zing.icom43.net
A driving licence is a licence to kill.
Old August 26th 10, 06:22 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
The Medway Handyman[_2_]

wrote:
On Aug 26, 1:24 pm, "Mrcheerful" wrote:
I understood from Doug that cyclists never hurt anyone due to their
low speed, low momentum and the skill of their riders?

http://www.dorsetecho.co.uk/news/835...st__scalps__bo...

Yes but this incident takes no account of the damage a motorist could
do to a cyclist.

Which is of course completely irelevant.

Typical cyclist tactic.

--
Dave - intelligent enough to realise that a push bike, like a skateboard,
is a kid's toy, not a viable form of transport.

Old August 26th 10, 07:14 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Tony Dragon

The Medway Handyman wrote:
wrote:
On Aug 26, 1:24 pm, "Mrcheerful" wrote:
I understood from Doug that cyclists never hurt anyone due to their
low speed, low momentum and the skill of their riders?

http://www.dorsetecho.co.uk/news/835...st__scalps__bo...
Yes but this incident takes no account of the damage a motorist could
do to a cyclist.

Which is of course completely irelevant.

Typical cyclist tactic.

Whoosh!!!

--
Tony Dragon
Old August 26th 10, 07:34 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
JMS

On Thu, 26 Aug 2010 09:18:45 -0700 (PDT), Doug
wrote:

snip

That said I will wait a little longer to clear up any
doubts on the matter.

Please don't.

Just **** off now.

--
Latest accident figures from DfT Q1 2010
Killed or Seriously Injured:

Pedestrians DOWN 8%
Car Users DOWN 8%
Motorcycle users DOWN 8%
Cyclists UP : 4%

Spot a theme?
Old August 26th 10, 07:37 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
OG

"Mrcheerful" wrote in message
I understood from Doug that cyclists never hurt anyone due to their low
speed, low momentum and the skill of their riders?

Then you're even stupider than Doug

Old August 26th 10, 09:17 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
The Medway Handyman[_2_]

Doug wrote:
[...]

1 fatality in 2,608,695,652 miles driven isn't a serious threat.

Old August 26th 10, 10:56 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling

On Aug 26, 9:15*pm, "The Medway Handyman" davidl...@no-spam-
blueyonder.co.uk wrote:
Tony Dragon wrote:
The Medway Handyman wrote:
wrote:
On Aug 26, 1:24 pm, "Mrcheerful" wrote:
I understood from Doug that cyclists never hurt anyone due to their
low speed, low momentum and the skill of their riders?

http://www.dorsetecho.co.uk/news/835...st__scalps__bo....
Yes but this incident takes no account of the damage a motorist
could do to a cyclist.

Which is of course completely irelevant.

Typical cyclist tactic.

Whoosh!!!

Whoosh?

--
Dave - intelligent enough to realise that a push bike, like a skateboard, is
a kid's toy, not a viable form of transport.

Iron on me. iron on me

Walker injured by cyclist. Cyclist didn't stop. Mr. Benn[_3_] UK 12 July 27th 10 12:00 AM
Pedestrian injured in hit and run incident(Doug Mode) Brimstone UK 78 June 27th 10 11:00 PM
Pedestrian injured webreader UK 2 November 22nd 09 06:35 PM
Another Pedestrian injured by a Cyclist Mike P[_6_] UK 4 November 7th 09 02:02 PM
pedestrian hit by cyclist Ian Smith UK 6 April 18th 05 03:06 PM