The Writing is on the Wall

Old March 9th 07, 01:58 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
SLAVE of THE STATE

Default The Writing is on the Wall The Solution

On Mar 5, 1:53 pm, "Andy B." wrote:

Celebrity scientist death match I say...

Greenhouse gases and Celebrity Death Match remind me of when Howard
Stern took out Kathy Lee Gifford with a giant fart.

There is nothing quite like clay figurines fighting to the finish.

Old March 9th 07, 02:20 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Michael Press

In article ,
"Carl Sundquist" wrote:

"Michael Press" wrote in message

The evidence that petroleum is synthesized from organisms
falls well short of proof. _Nobody_ in a laboratory has
made petroleum from biological material.

Have you checked with the LNDD Chatenay-Malabry?

Feces! Foiled again.

--
Michael Press
Old March 9th 07, 02:46 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Tom Kunich

"SLAVE of THE STATE" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Mar 8, 11:35 am, William Asher wrote:

...I dunno, could
all be meteoric in origin. Meteoric origins don't explain tar sands, oil
shales, or coal though. Really, it's not like geologists have sat around
for over a hundred years with their thumbs up their asses, rocking back
and
forth and drooling as they congratulate each other it's all worked out.

Who gives a crap where it came from? My concern is that it is just
sitting there and all the while polluting the ground. Let's get it up
in the air where it belongs!

Plankton grows on the surface of the ocean which covers 3/4ths of the
surface area of the earth. Much of it dies and manages to float down to the
bottom of the ocean. The surface is almost moving into subduction zones
where it is processed into - guess what?

Old March 9th 07, 05:17 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Bret

On Mar 8, 7:46 pm, "Tom Kunich" cyclintom@yahoo. com wrote:

Plankton grows on the surface of the ocean which covers 3/4ths of the
surface area of the earth. Much of it dies...

Some plankton are immortal?

... and manages to float down to the
bottom of the ocean.

Floating normally involves staying at or near the surface.

The surface is almost moving into subduction zones
where it is processed into - guess what?

The surface almost moves away from the surface but because it doesn't
it is processed into a surface?

My brother happened to earn his PHD in Marine Biology studying
plankton populations. Maybe he can make some sense of this.

Bret

Old March 9th 07, 07:12 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Kyle Legate

Michael Press wrote:

This is a more complicated theory. I am not dismissive.
Nevertheless I want to see them do it in a laboratory
with exogenous material, not some synthetic,
labyrinthine, activated catalyst.

When would you like the result? It's a LONG experiment.
Old March 9th 07, 08:00 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Ewoud Dronkert

http://www.iit.edu/~smile/ch9505.html

--
E. Dronkert
Old March 9th 07, 08:03 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Donald Munro

Kyle Legate wrote:
When would you like the result? It's a LONG experiment.

Simple, just prepare the experiment, jump on your Mk IV spaceship,
accelerate to 0.99c and then come back in a couple of months.

Old March 9th 07, 06:24 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
SLAVE of THE STATE

http://www.ddy.com/dl21.html

Old March 9th 07, 09:49 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Michael Press

In article ,
Kyle Legate wrote:

Michael Press wrote:

This is a more complicated theory. I am not dismissive.
Nevertheless I want to see them do it in a laboratory
with exogenous material, not some synthetic,
labyrinthine, activated catalyst.

When would you like the result? It's a LONG experiment.

Then it ain't much of a theory.