Minnesota Winters

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old December 16th 08, 04:20 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.rides
max

Default Minnesota Winters

In article
,
Chalo wrote:

Jorg Lueke wrote:

Tim McNamara wrote:

-1F for the high today, -14F predicted for the low tonight, and the cold
part of the winter yet to come. *Ed and I have finally found something
to agree on. *Minnesota winters suck.

It kills the bugs

Here in Austin, we use Mexican Free-tailed bats for that.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Congress_Avenue_Bridge

Chalo

hey, that's pretty cool!

In the Contented People's Republic of Illinois, it was 7F today, with
very much ice on everything. I wouldn't want to have had to walk on what
i rode over. Hazardous for walking, the sheets of ice were crudittes*
for my Nokian's.

..max
*chicken nuggets in French

--
This signature can be appended to your outgoing mesages. Many people include in
their signatures contact information, and perhaps a joke or quotation.

Minnesota Winters Chris[_12_] Mountain Biking 26 December 21st 08 05:00 PM
Minnesota Winters Chris[_12_] Social Issues 27 December 21st 08 05:00 PM
Minnesota Winters Tom Keats General 2 December 13th 08 12:21 AM
Minnesota Winters Hank Racing 0 December 12th 08 10:11 PM