LVM breaks hour record

Old October 11th 03, 09:14 AM
Howard Kveck

Default LVM breaks hour record

In article ,
(Stewart Fleming) wrote:

"Nick Burns" wrote in message
om...
OK, I get that part but what is the "Croc Dundee test"?

In the original movie "Crocodile Dundee", Mick Dundee (played by Paul
Hogan, good Aussie bloke) is almost fooled by a transvestite.
Thereafter, in a similar situation, he makes sure that the chap he is
talking to is really a bloke by reaching between the legs and taking a
good handful.

Kurgan: Who wrote "The Count of Monte Cristo"?

Err?
Maybe I should leave you alone. Will I ever understand this?

Dumbass. Alexandre Dumbass.
(nod to Shawshank Redemption)

Did Alexandre Dumbass get Monte Cristo's Revenge when he visisted Mexico?
(nod to Married With Children)

--
tanx,
Howard

"We've reached a higher spiritual plane, that is so high I can't explain
We tell jokes to make you laugh, we play sports so we don't get fat..."
The Dictators

remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?
Old October 11th 03, 09:25 AM
Howard Kveck

Default How Fattie got Her Groove Back

In article ,
"Robert Chung" wrote:

I've always liked this post from Stella:
http://www.google.com/groups?selm=st...001%40news.ver
io.net

Thanks for the reminder. She hadn't posted in a long time and I'd forgotten
how she would go off on occasion. Always entertaining when that happened.

Old October 11th 03, 07:58 PM
Kurgan Gringioni

"Stewart Fleming" wrote in message
om...
"Nick Burns" wrote in message

om...
OK, I get that part but what is the "Croc Dundee test"?

In the original movie "Crocodile Dundee", Mick Dundee (played by Paul
Hogan, good Aussie bloke) is almost fooled by a transvestite.
Thereafter, in a similar situation, he makes sure that the chap he is
talking to is really a bloke by reaching between the legs and taking a
good handful.

Kurgan: Who wrote "The Count of Monte Cristo"?

Err?
Maybe I should leave you alone. Will I ever understand this?

Dumbass. Alexandre Dumbass.
(nod to Shawshank Redemption)

Dumbass -

I never did read that book. Saw the movie though.

Typical American Dumbass, I am. Everything I know about Sodom Hussein, I
learned on CNN.

Old October 11th 03, 08:01 PM
Ewoud Dronkert

On Sat, 11 Oct 2003 18:58:49 GMT, Kurgan Gringioni wrote:
Everything I know about Sodom Hussein, I learned on CNN.

From way back when you still owned a tv? Because I thought you said
you didn't have one.
Old October 11th 03, 08:17 PM
Kurgan Gringioni

"Ewoud Dronkert" wrote in message
news
On Sat, 11 Oct 2003 18:58:49 GMT, Kurgan Gringioni wrote:
Everything I know about Sodom Hussein, I learned on CNN.

From way back when you still owned a tv? Because I thought you said
you didn't have one.

The line about Sodom Hussein is a joke.

Old October 11th 03, 09:25 PM
Robert Chung

Ewoud Dronkert wrote:
On Sat, 11 Oct 2003 18:58:49 GMT, Kurgan Gringioni wrote:
Everything I know about Sodom Hussein, I learned on CNN.

From way back when you still owned a tv? Because I thought you said
you didn't have one.

That you keep track of this is disquieting.

Old October 11th 03, 09:35 PM
Ewoud Dronkert

On Sat, 11 Oct 2003 22:25:24 +0200, Robert Chung wrote:
That you keep track of this is disquieting.

No no, I'm not keeping track, that was just something from the top of
my head.
Old October 12th 03, 01:24 AM
Bruce Johnston

"Ewoud Dronkert" wrote in message
l.nl...
On Sat, 11 Oct 2003 22:25:24 +0200, Robert Chung wrote:
That you keep track of this is disquieting.

No no, I'm not keeping track, that was just something from the top of
my head.

Your typed English and sincerity is better now with fewer jokes.

B-

PS-The fact that you guys are still mucking around in this thread is
disquieting, but I was mucking around as well.

Old October 12th 03, 02:31 AM
Nick Burns

"Nick Burns" wrote in message

om...
OK, I get that part but what is the "Croc Dundee test"?

In the original movie "Crocodile Dundee", Mick Dundee (played by Paul
Hogan, good Aussie bloke) is almost fooled by a transvestite.
Thereafter, in a similar situation, he makes sure that the chap he is
talking to is really a bloke by reaching between the legs and taking a
good handful.

Kurgan: Who wrote "The Count of Monte Cristo"?

Err?
Maybe I should leave you alone. Will I ever understand this?

Dumbass. Alexandre Dumbass.
(nod to Shawshank Redemption)

Oh yeah, I remember that one now. He says something about a "Sheila" or not
a Sheila...something along those lines. You have to see his cavalier
approach to appreciate it I think.

FA: Campagnolo Record on Gel 280 Track Wheels Ian Yates General 1 January 16th 04 03:54 PM
Colnago C50 + Record 2004 road test (sort of) Richard Sherratt General 0 December 23rd 03 07:33 AM
Armstrong and the Hour Nick Burns Racing 9 September 18th 03 10:27 PM
Rossin Record '83 Shaw News Racing 3 September 15th 03 02:47 AM
Could Lance break the "athlete's hour" record? Boyd Speerschneider Racing 9 July 23rd 03 05:39 AM