RR: Another Good One

Old April 30th 05, 12:57 AM
Bill Wheeler

Default RR: Another Good One

Yes, I had another great ride yesterday.

It was bring your children to work day, so I brought mine in.....

"Uh, Bill so where is this going?"

I'll tell you where. It was perfect excuse to leave early I couldn't
have the l'il ones buggin' people all day, that's just not right.

Wooooohoooo! I was able to hit the trails by 5:00 pm and ride 'til
7:30 pm. Absolutely perfect. As I said in an earlier RR I really
haven't seen these trail in better shape in probably 10 years.

The longer I rode the stronger I felt. I don't know why, but it was
good to feel that way. I brought a reflective vest with me just in
case I ended up riding home in the dark. ... I really need to get a
light system.

The 2 and 1/2 hours was about perfect, I really felt I could do a few
more hours. I'm going to have to get out early one morning and ride
all day. I'll think I'll set up some food drops the day before or
something so I don't have to carry everything.

SS is bliSS.

Peace all,
Bill

The First law, Inertia: Unless acted upon by an outside force,
a body at rest tends to stay at rest,
and a body in motion tends to stay in motion.
Sir Isaac Newton
Old April 30th 05, 06:35 AM
Dave W

"Bill Wheeler" wrote in message
Yes, I had another great ride yesterday.

Kudos to you then! So did I :^)

It was bring your children to work day, so I brought mine in.....

Again, so did I. Took the little guy by Dept of Homeland Security/Customs
for some validations, and he thought that was a kick. ("Gee dad, all those
guys have guns" yes son, they most certainly do!) Drove by the runway and he
really enjoyed watching the planes land, one every 7 seconds. He was
impressed...

"Uh, Bill so where is this going?"

I was wondering myself.

I'll tell you where. It was perfect excuse to leave early I couldn't
have the l'il ones buggin' people all day, that's just not right.

BAH! My kid had all the people in the building on their toes. "Watch your
language" says he.....

I brought a reflective vest with me

Roady scum ;^)

SS is bliSS.

Yay yay, so ye say....

Peace all,
Bill

Same to ya'

Dave

Old April 30th 05, 02:40 PM
Bill Wheeler

On Sat, 30 Apr 2005 01:35:46 -0400, "Dave W"
wrote:

"Bill Wheeler" wrote in message
.. .
[...]

Good to see you're sill riding, for some this is a passing fad.

Keep riding,